Flowers of the World

• Elan Flowers
  • KMG Designs and Events LLC

5 Reviews for Flowers of the World

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2012

Wonderful Centerpieces! Everything was gorgeous and delivered on time!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Alexia · Married on 06/22/2013

From the first moment my fiancé and I met Sara at Flowers of the World we were sold.
    I had ordered bouquets from there in the past but had never used them for an event.
    They are more then just a florist, they are a high end floral studio.
    Sara totally understood our vision of the whole event and gave us a quote that reflected it perfectly.
    Her taste and attention to detail is amazing and we would recommend Flowers of the World to all my friends.
    The flower arrangements and decorations were beyond beautiful and all our guests kept complimenting us on them! They provided the decor for everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and escort table.
    The flowers were such a key part of the decor and they were beyond stunning!!!
    She even delivered my bouquet and all the boutonnières personally to our room.

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with them.

A & R

Sent on 06/26/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/17/2009

3.5

I highly recommend this vendor. We worked with Lauren Romao and she was excellent!!! Our flowers were so gorgeous - completely exceeded my expectations. Lauren was super flexible and responsive. She was always agreeable to meetings to discuss our plans, she showed me various samples, and had many ideas of how she could meet my taste and vision. She made everything fit within our budget and was not at all pushy. During the weeks leading up to the wedding, she even offered to take care of some decor things that I originally was going to handle myself, which was a huge stress-reliever. The day of the wedding, the flowers and other decor were delivered on time to multiple locations. Lauren even hand-delivered my bouquet herself! The colors and freshness of the flowers were amazing and everything looked beautiful for the entire event. The centerpieces were given to guests to take home and we took some home as well. They lasted for over a week after the wedding! Use Flowers of the World - they are fabulous!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2009

• 150 West 55th Street New York, 10019 See on map
    8005820428 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers of the World)