PO Box 398, Snohomish, WA 98291 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Flowers by Tiffany

Specializing in Weddings and Occasions to Remember. Tiffany provides unmatched quality, and she will exceed your expectations. Nothing compares to working with an Independent Designer, especially on your Wedding Day! Voted King 5 "The Best of Western Washington" Wedding Florists Top 5 2009!

Follow Flowers by Tiffany on

Other couples have also viewed

• Flora D' Amore
  • Belles & Whistles
  • Flori
  • Botanikal

44 Reviews for Flowers by Tiffany

• Alyssa

Alyssa B. · Married on 07/17/2020

Her services blew us away.

I had a specific vision in mind for my wedding flowers, and Tiffany went above and beyond. I also had a very specific budget and Tiffany worked with me to make my dreams happen within my means. Her passion for her craft shows in her attention to detail of her floral designs. She is not only a lovely person to get to know, but she is incredible at her job. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much, Tiffany!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Amie A. · Married on 09/22/2019

Tiffany made our wedding!

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I am still in awe over the flowers on our wedding day. Thank you so much Tiffany! Your flowers added a beauitful and classy touch to the venue and to the whole wedding. It definitely made our wedding!

We had an initial consultation with Tiffany earlier in the year out of her home office. Her pricing is rather reasonable. Tiffany's ideas surpassed anything I could have asked for! She made my impressive cascading calla lily bridal bouquet. The throwing bouquet was also gorgeous. I almost didn't want to toss it away. She did an amazing job on the bridedmaids bouquets as well as the flower girl bouquets. She did all the boutonnieres for the whole wedding party. The boutonniere for my Mom and the Best Woman had added calla lilies and were beautiful! Tiffany took the extra time to pin all the boutonnieres on everyone!

She did an amazing job around the fireplace as well as on the Centerpieces. She also added some extra flowers on the gift/sign-in table and on our cakes.

Tiffany uses nothing but high quality flowers. I took some of the Centerpieces home and they're still vibrant as ever even after almost a week later. The hydrangeas did not wilt like she said. Thank you again Tiffany! I have been highly impressed with your work and how you go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with! She offered options to stay in our budget. She was responsive to all of our last minute questions. Her creativity made our day even more special. We highly recommend working with Tiffany for floral needs.

Sent on 08/17/2017

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Flowers by Tiffany 1
    10% Off
    Mention you found me on Wedding Wire, and get 10% off your wedding flower order. (min. $500 wedding order)
  • Flowers by Tiffany 2
    Toss Bouquet
    Always get your Toss Bouquet free!

• Catch The Beat Productions - JD The DJ Wedding DJs

Tiffany is personable, always keeps up on the trends, and has amazing flowers! Love working with her!

• Forever Events Wedding Planners

Tiffany is a pleasure to work with! She is relaxed, friendly and flexible with clients and does a wonderful job in helping to bring an event vision to life. Her work is beautiful, she is fun to work with, and I would highly recommend her to brides or anyone looking for a great floral artist.

• Heather Mayer Photographers LLC Wedding Photographers

Tiffanys work is fabulous. So excited to work with her!!

• PO Box 398 Snohomish, WA, 98291 See on map
    2069141735 (Phone number)
    Location of (Flowers by Tiffany)