2803 Delaware, Buffalo, NY 14217 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Johnny

Flowers by Johnny is one of Buffalo's most beautiful, exceptional floral shops. We offer creative designs for weddings, events and special occasions. Tim and Mary Jane Walter purchased the floral shop over 25 years ago from Johnny (hence the name Johnny). Together with our phenomenal design staff, we have grown our business to be the most creative floral shop in Western New York. We offer only the finest floral products backed by our prompt and friendly service.

weddingf

Flowers by Johnny 2
Flowers by Johnny 3
Flowers by Johnny 4

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Exquisite "Flower Fountains" come to life!

Just thinking about what Tim at Flowers by Johnny did for my wedding is bringing tears to my eyes all over again in the best possible way. I worked closely with Tim for 8 months to bring my unheard of vision of what I called "flower fountain" centerpieces to life. We went back and forth on styles and flowers and the physical construction of these centerpieces, of which he hand to hand-create on site the day of the wedding. And we're not talking 10 or 20....he had to make 34 CENTERPIECES. The result was nothing short of phenomenal!! My bridal bouquet was made for a queen, and was exactly what I wanted and more! The bridesmaids bouquets were so sweet, and the wrist corsages and boutonnieres matched the theme perfectly. Not to mention, the altar pieces and flowers lining our church aisle were absolutely stunning!! The ONLY thing on my wedding day that got complimented more than ME were my FLOWERS! For brides who are extremely detail-oriented and demand perfection, I could not possibly recommend Tim and his team more - especially because flowers were a crucial part in making my wedding vision come to life. If you are looking for a creative genuis who will work with you to make your wildest wedding flower dreams come true, look no further than Tim and his team at Flowers by Johnny!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Flowers by Johnny 5
    Flowers by Johnny 6
    Flowers by Johnny 7
    Flowers by Johnny 8

Chloe · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful flowers!

My husband and I are extremely happy that we chose Flowers by Johnny to be our wedding florist. Tim was so easy to work with, and during out first meeting he totally got our vision. The day of the wedding, I got home from the hair salon and was able to see the bouquets for the first time.... my jaw dropped! They were absolutely stunning, even better then I could have imagined! (I am in the process of drying mine out right now, I need to keep it forever!) I had another jaw dropping moment when I walked into our reception hall and saw the centerpieces- they were beyond gorgeous and brought the room together. Thank you, Flowers by Johnny, for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

Perfect Flowers!

Choosing Flowers by Johnny to provide the flowers for my wedding was one of the best decision I made! From the first consultation, they worked with me on getting the flowers of my dreams within by budget. My husband and I were able to bring in our own centerpiece vases and they helped us find the perfect size and then choosing the best flowers to make it look like a million dollars without costing us that. Everything was absolutely perfect and at the end of the night, several guests complimented the flowers they provided; from the bouquet to boutonnieres, centerpieces and even the cake!

Sent on 11/24/2018