10616 Rineyville Road, Vine Grove, KY 40175 Map · Phone number

About Flowers by Danelle

Flowers by Danelle, LLC is a company offering event florals in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green and the surrounding area. The company’s goal is to save you money, time and stress on your special day by offering full-service design with delivery, setup and take down. Floral arrangements are available in a variety of styles, ranging from preppy and nautical to modern and romantic.

Flowers by Danelle, LLC offers a variety of floral packages, which can include wedding decor and centerpiece vases for no additional charge. You have the option to customize many of the offerings and choose from different color options. Arrangements offered through packages include:

• Lantern table arrangements with flowers pouring out
  • Centerpieces

fbimg1483554478648
e7f7123d33e18e69 unnamed 1

3 Reviews for Flowers by Danelle

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely loved working with Danelle! She is so great about keeping everything within your budget and making sure it’s exactly what you wanted! She really made my wedding venue gorgeous and is just sweet as can be!

Cecille · Married on 08/12/2017

We loved working with Danelle. Our meetings and interactions were so professional but we connected really well as far as taste with flowers, color combinations, and the love for real flowers versus silk. She was so passionate for her work that I felt comfortable that my flower choices were going to be right.
    For instance, she was the very first wedding vendor I met with. So I was looking for someone that can do drapery for our venue, and someone who can get me dusty blue napkins and gold chargers for our table set-ups. She was willing to look for vendors for me. Given that it wasn't her focus, I honestly didn't expect a lot. But she came back with me with honest feedback to actually look into my first wedding coordinator choice I told her about.
    She was always open to more ideas I had, and so easy to communicate with as far as text, call and email.
    She was accommodating to my budget. I appreciated when she told me when my ideas were over budget.
    She brought extra flowers which were used to make extra pieces for our head table. No flower was wasted. When we told her that we needed an extra centerpiece last minute, she made it work.
    As far as output, everything was beautiful. Every bouquet was colorful. Everybody loved the centerpieces.
    I highly recommend Flowers by Danelle.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Danelle was amazing!! Flowers are everything when it comes to the centerpieces for a wedding and I was on a budget like every bride but Danelle made my vision come to life! My flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined! Everyone at me ceremony commented on them and asked to take an arrangement home!! I would strongly recommend this vendor...professional, affordable, and the product is so amazing!

Flowers by Danelle FAQ

• What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 10616 Rineyville Road Vine Grove, Kentucky, KY 40175 See on map