Louisville, KY Columbus, OH, Louisville, KY 40206 Map · Phone number

About State & Arrow Design Co.

As a full-service floral design studio, our main goal is to make procuring florals for your event the simplest, most enjoyable part of your planning process. Period. We concept, design, deliver, install and tear down the florals for your event. Our hope is that you can gleefully check "find a florist" off your list, knowing that you've found a team that will allow you to be hands-on during the planning stages and hands-off on the big day. State & Arrow no longer offers planning, coordination, or styling services, but we're always happy to refer you to our most favorite, trusted vendor friends.

Garden-style florals are the name of our game. That means they're bursting with blooms, texture, and just the right amount of greenery. They're loose and pretty, yet they still have structure. Recently, another vendor told us that our designs are "approachable." We love that! We like our designs to feel warm, and pretty, and fun. We want them to make you (and your guests) feel joy. If you leave this page with one thing, let it be this:

We're going to work our butts off for you. We're going to help you create an event you love. And we're going to have a damn good time with you while we're doing it.

Full-service weddings and events begin at $2000. We take a very limited number of smaller, partial service events per year for clients who need just a few items and do not meet our minimum. Peep a sampling of our work below and contact us for more information on wedding and event floral design at www.stateandarrow.com!

Follow State & Arrow Design Co. on

Bouquet
Bouquet
e09f4973897ee1cf 1491852711778 jordanwedding
Newly wed couple

26 Reviews for State & Arrow Design Co.

State & Arrow Design Co. 1
State & Arrow Design Co. 2
State & Arrow Design Co. 3
State & Arrow Design Co. 4
State & Arrow Design Co. 5
State & Arrow Design Co. 6
State & Arrow Design Co. 7

Sara · Married on 12/16/2017

So thankful to have found Jamie at State and Arrow. Jamie is a true artist who has an eye for floral composition and unique floral creations. She is a great listener (constantly taking notes), so responsive to emails/questions, and works her hardest to make your ideas come to life. You can truly see her love in her work. Our entire wedding party commented on how beautiful our "straight-out-of-pinterest-magazine-worthy" florals were and even our hair and makeup artist commented on how our wedding florals were their faves of the year. Jamie has the floral "design" portion of State & Arrow down pat. If you are looking for the best florist in the biz look no further!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    State & Arrow Design Co. 8
    State & Arrow Design Co. 9
    State & Arrow Design Co. 10
    State & Arrow Design Co. 11
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 12/02/2017

Where do I even begin? State & Arrow was perfection from start to finish. From the moment I met Jamie I knew I could trust her with my entire event. She is the most patient, knowledgeable and MEGA talented floral designer in Louisville. My mom and I nicknamed her our Floral Fairy Godmother... there's no wish she cannot grant! I can't rave about her enough. If you are interested in the slightest, I urge you to grab a cup of coffee with Jamie and let her wow you with her portfolio-- she's a master of her craft! So proud to be a State & Arrow bride:-)

Sent on 12/11/2017
    State & Arrow Design Co. 12

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

I loved working with the ladies of State and Arrow! I was planning my wedding from out of state and had no clue where to start with florals and decore. I told Adria the colors I wanted and the feel I was going for and with that she created a design plan that was beyond perfection. From that point on, I trusted the team at State and Arrow to take over and they did not disappoint! The florals along with the votives and candles S&A incorporated were so dreamy and even better then I ever could have imagined.
    All communication was prompt and Adria was always willing to help or give advice when she could. I can't thank State and Arrow enough for making my dream wedding come to life!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

State & Arrow Design Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Louisville, KY, Columbus, OH Louisville, 40206 See on map
    740-405-7982 (Other Phone Number)