Cincinnati, OH 45242 Map · Phone number

About The Little Bouquet Shop

The Little Bouquet Shop specializes in Bridal bouquet packages for destination weddings and for the Bride who wants the ultimate keepsake. We offer beautifully hand crafted bouquets of uncompromising quality to suit every budget. We're so confident that you'll absolutely love our bouquets that we back them up with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Follow The Little Bouquet Shop on

173121A
161121A

13 Reviews for The Little Bouquet Shop

Shon · Married on 04/23/2017

Was searching online for weeks for the right bouquet and found Little Bouquet Shop. The product quality was superior and the service, outstanding. Thanks to Mary and the Little Bouquet staff, my Big Day will be flawless. Photos to soon come~2 more weeks!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kris · Married on 05/07/2016

In planning my stepdaughter's wedding, we knew we wanted to go with silk flowers, so that the bridal party would have a lasting memento from this special day. (The added bonus going with silks is that they are typically more affordable than fresh, they can be ordered in advance, and there are no worries about a late/incorrect florist delivery or wilted flowers.) I am so grateful that I discovered Little Bouquet Shop. Their website is beautifully done and easy to navigate; photographs are very true to what you receive. I spoke with the owner, Mary Baum, before I placed our order; she is a wonderful individual and offered a number of really good suggestions. She even "tweaked" the "Sweetheart" boutonniere for us so that it would complement the bride's Buttercream bouquet! Our order arrived last week -- sturdily and neatly boxed -- each boutonniere, corsage and bouquet was carefully secured and wrapped in fresh tissue paper. The order was perfect! When our bride held her Buttercream bouquet for the first time, it was so beautiful and she was so excited that we all had tears in our eyes! I could go on and on, because I'm so pleased with this vendor, but the bottom line is -- these are beautiful, quality works of art for an affordable price. We have four more girls to marry off, and I hope they all use Little Bouquet Shop!

Sent on 02/09/2016

This was such a wonderful online find! I can't believe how reasonably priced everything was and how beautiful they look in person! We ordered the boutonnieres for the groomsmen and fathers from here, and when they arrived they were so carefully packaged there was NO WAY they could have been damaged in the process. Also, they look so real in person! I am VERY happy with this shop and I would recommend it to any bride/groom who's looking for silk flowers for their special day.

Sent on 12/10/2015

Award

The Little Bouquet Shop FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Cincinnati, 45242 See on map
    5135091962 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Little Bouquet Shop)