The Little Bouquet Shop

Cincinnati, OH View map

The Little Bouquet Shop specializes in Bridal bouquet packages for destination weddings and for the Bride who wants the ultimate keepsake. We offer beautifully hand crafted bouquets of uncompromising quality to suit every budget. We're so confident that you'll absolutely love our bouquets that we back them up with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Shon Married on 04/23/2017
    Was searching online for weeks for the right bouquet and found Little Bouquet Shop. The product quality was superior and the service, outstanding. Thanks to Mary and the Little Bouquet staff, my Big Day will be flawless. Photos to soon come~2 more weeks!!
    Kris Married on 05/07/2016
    In planning my stepdaughter's wedding, we knew we wanted to go with silk flowers, so that the bridal party would have a lasting memento from this special day. (The added bonus going with silks is that they are typically more affordable than fresh, they can be ordered in advance, and there are no worries about a late/incorrect florist delivery or wilted flowers.) I am so grateful that I discovered Little Bouquet Shop. Their website is beautifully done and easy to navigate; photographs are very true to what you receive. I spoke with the owner, Mary Baum, before I placed our order; she is a wonderful individual and offered a number of really good suggestions. She even "tweaked" the "Sweetheart" boutonniere for us so that it would complement the bride's Buttercream bouquet! Our order arrived last week -- sturdily and neatly boxed -- each boutonniere, corsage and bouquet was carefully secured and wrapped in fresh tissue paper. The order was perfect! When our bride held her Buttercream bouquet for the first time, it was so beautiful and she was so excited that we all had tears in our eyes! I could go on and on, because I'm so pleased with this vendor, but the bottom line is -- these are beautiful, quality works of art for an affordable price. We have four more girls to marry off, and I hope they all use Little Bouquet Shop!
  • User2461933 2+ years ago
    This was such a wonderful online find! I can't believe how reasonably priced everything was and how beautiful they look in person! We ordered the boutonnieres for the groomsmen and fathers from here, and when they arrived they were so carefully packaged there was NO WAY they could have been damaged in the process. Also, they look so real in person! I am VERY happy with this shop and I would recommend it to any bride/groom who's looking for silk flowers for their special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Cincinnati, 45242
5135091962
Location of (The Little Bouquet Shop)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding