508 Morningside Drive, Louisville, KY 40206 Map · Phone number

About Spirea

Spirea is a flower business in Louisville, Kentucky. Spirea Floral Studio specializes in floral decor for wedding and events. The business recently relocated from Los Angeles to Louisville.

Spirea offers consultations, event design, samples, delivery, venue visit and set up. They work with you to to create custom arrangements that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and color. Their team visits your venue with you to plan every arrangement placement for beautiful transformation. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral

0415520a333a6fbe Britt s mantle edited

3 Reviews for Spirea

Erica · Married on 10/12/2019

Beauuutiful flowers

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! Everything turned out perfectly and exceeded my expectations. Michelle was great to work with and I'm very happy I picked Spirea. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Lilit · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding flowers were done by Spirea and I worked specifically with Michelle. My flowers were beautiful and they were exactly the way I pictured them to have been. I can't wait until I receive my professional pictures so I can upload them. Michelle was very pleasant to work with. All my arrangements were breathtaking. I couldn't have chosen a better flower vendor to make my special day even more beautiful and special. I will definitely be referring my friends to Michelle. This is a picture of my bouquet that I was able to take with my iPhone. In love with it!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Overall, I was pleased with my wedding flowers (210 guests) and thought they fit the venue (Skirball Cultural Center) and time of year (Memorial Day Weekend, 2017) appropriately. The reason why I did not give Spirea 5 stars is because I found their payment schedule a bit unfair and very stressful. There was an initial 30% deposit to secure the contract, which was fine. But the balance was due 1 month prior to the wedding with the rules that 1) if you ordered more flowers than you needed, then you cannot "return" those flowers. and 2) if you needed more centerpieces, you'd have to pay the difference (understandable, of course) but I needed to get the exact number ASAP because the flowers and vases needed to be ordered! I am not sure how this compares to the policies of other florists but I found it very stressful because this one-month mark is right around the time when you're collecting RSVPs and arranging table settings. Thus, in attempting to get an accurate table and guest count (we had greenery to decorate each plate) and update the invoices, I was admittedly late paying the balance. But I got plenty of reminders to send in my check, which really added to the stress. I would have appreciated a more flexible payment schedule, e.g. a second large deposit with a final balance paid 2 weeks before the wedding (or, if this cannot be changed, at least a forewarning to ask for RSVPs earlier). My other feedback is that I wish we had gone with ranunculus or a baby rose for the boutonnieres instead of anemones; in the wedding photos (taken right after the ceremony!), the grooms boutonniere was already drooping. This is a detail that I would expect the florist to know about the flower.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Spirea FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor