1214 Spring Ave., Rosedale, MD 21237 Map · Phone number

Flowers by Audrey 1
Flowers by Audrey 2
Flowers by Audrey 3

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Best florist around! She executed every detail exactly how I imagined from the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the corsages, pew bow arrangements, center pieces, and cake flowers. I loved all of it! Audrey was very flexible and knew exactly why she was doing.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Flowers by Audrey 4
    Flowers by Audrey 5
    Flowers by Audrey 6

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

Beautiful flowers just what I wanted! For a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/15/2017

AISHA · Married on 03/18/2016

Mrs. Audrey's Flowers were completely stunning. My bouquets, corsages, center pieces and ceremony arch were all provided. She was very patient with me being as though I changed my mind a lot. Many complements came my the center pieces that went home with our guest. I am completely satisfied and would recommend her professionalism to anyone.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Award

• Professional Touch Caterers
    Professional Touch Caterers Wedding Caterers

Audrey does a fabulous job! You certainly won't be disappointed if you book with her. We have used Audrey's services for many years and I am pleased to say that we have always been happy with her work. Audrey is reasonably priced and easy to work with. Check her out for all your wedding flower needs from the church to the reception. I highly recommend her services.

• Atlantic Caterers, Inc.
    Atlantic Caterers, Inc. Wedding Caterers

Not only do I personally believe that Audrey is one of the most talented florists in Baltimore, I trust her so completely that I didn't even think twice when I was looking for a florist for my own daughter's wedding. She is creative, dependable, reasonably priced and one of the most genuinely caring people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. If you're looking for someone who truly cares about making your wedding day spectacular, you can't go wrong with Flowers by Audrey!

• 1214 Spring Ave. Rosedale, 21237 See on map