122 E. 25th St., New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number

800x8001426280414790 flowers 1
flowers 1

4 Reviews for Flower You

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2011

We had a wedding reception for 225 people at the Harvard Club of New York. Flowers You did an OUTSTANDING job. The room looked amazing and Flowers You had the most beautiful fresh flowers, and took extreme care to make every table absolutely perfect. Their roses were exquisite, and their
    hunt for antique candelabras was unrelenting until they found just the perfect ones. Every guest raved about the presentation, the ambiance (with pin lighting) and the quality of the arrangements. Just an outstanding job at a very reasonable price. Wonderful people to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2011

I used their services for my April wedding last year. Similar to most brides, I met with several florists around Manhattan before I decided to hire Flower You. Their pricing was very reasonable so I decided and I liked the things they suggested, so I decided to go with them. My white and blue color scheme wasn't an easy one to work with. Luckily, their designer suggested several options to pick from. They were easy to work with, very friendly and accomodating and not pushy at all. I ended up getting hydrangeas, white roses and some orchids. They even provided me with 300+ candles with holders free of charge. On the day of the wedding everything was flawless. They did ask for several hours for set-up but I think that's reasonable considering the final result. I couldn't be happier with the way everything looked and my guests gave me and my husband a lot of compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Aleksiana · Married on 05/28/2006

It was a pleasure working with Jenny & Alex - two of the wedding designers at Flower You. Thank you guys for being so flexible and creating a miracle for one of the greatest days in my life! The arrangements were exceptional and my white and pink bouquet was gorgeous !!!

Sent on 08/21/2007

Flower You FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor