Bonsall, Bonsall, CA 92003 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,553
  • Deals 1

About Florals by Linzey

Florals by Linzey is a wedding florist based out Bonsall, California. Linzey Stratton, founder and floral designer, got started in her career by first helping her friends with their weddings back in 2011. Since then, through word of mouth, this simple hobby turned into a successful small business that has allowed Linzey to help others and give back. This florist only books one wedding per weekend because she wants to give each couple all of the time and special attention to detail weddings require.

Florals by Linzey takes a modern and romantic approach to creating floral arrangements. The types of arrangements offered depend on the couple, but this florist is able to create many beautiful arrangements, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, flower crowns, and more. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Delivery

6 Reviews for Florals by Linzey

• Jessica

Jessica Dohrman · Married on 10/19/2019

Above and beyond!

I had the pleasure of working with Linzey and her team help to create more than what I could've expected for arrangements and design for my wedding. Her experience and artistic approach of all different styles and color; she totally captured what I wanted. I only had to send her a few pictures and some colors of flowers and I trusted her with the rest, and I'm glad I did. I was running out of time when I contracted her and she suggested a suspended arrangement for us to get married under since we had the trees to do it. I was blown away. She also has beautiful props and she is reasonably priced. Thank you Linzey for going above and beyond! You helped create one of the most beautiful days of my life!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Christine · Married on 07/20/2019

Linzey is amazing!

Wow! How do I begin to explain just how amazing Linzey is? I found Linzey after I had a meeting with another florist, I thought this florist understood my vision but when she sent me mock ups I was floored how off she was. I was nervous no one would understand my vision and wow was I wrong- in came Linzey. It's like she reached into my brain and created EXACTLY what I had been envisioning. We texted and emailed a ton over the 6 months or so leading up to my wedding. She continuously sent me inspiration pics, vases pics, we bounced ideas back and forth, you name it! I felt like she truly understand what I was going for, the vibe, the colors, everything.

I live in Orange County and Linzey is San Diego based. We had some other vendors who were also located in SD and Linzey went above and beyond her florist duties and even coordinated meeting up with other vendors to pick up items for me to save me drives down that way. She didn't want just the flowers to turn out amazing, she was doing anything she could to make our entire wedding amazing! And to top it off - when a groomsmen ripped a huge hole in the crotch of his pants within an hour of our ceremony, Linzey jumped in and even sewed his pants for him! She truly was the Wonder Woman of our wedding!

I don't have all of my professional photos back yet but can't wait to share how much I loved her. We received so many compliments on our gorgeous bar florals and I was told by family, friends, and other vendors that my bouquet was their favorite they had ever seen. Other florists were wanting to charge me for every stem and leaf (we wanted quite a few tropical leaves), but Linzey showed up the day of with a ton of extra leaves and flowers just to make sure nothing looked bare or empty. She ended up decorating our cake table, cocktail tables, and guestbook table, all just because she brought extra florals for us, I mean wow! Other florists were charging hundreds for a few leaves. I honestly cannot recommend Linzey enough. I will miss her talks and pictures moving forward, as she was so fun to work with! She is truly a precious gem of a woman and an outstanding Florist!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Patty

Patty Nevitt · Married on 05/26/2019

Linzey blew us away!

Linzey is seriously SO talented. Her florals were more than we expected, by far. I will post photos so you can see what I mean. Our ceremony looked absolutely flawless, my bouquet was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, she rocked our centerpieces, gift table, cake, and more! She also did the florals for my bridal shower and I will hire her for ANY floral needs in the future. You just can't beat the quality. Thank you so much for everything you did for us, Linzey. It means the world to us!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Florals by Linzey FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 60.00
    $ 90.00
    $ 2553.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

• Florals by Linzey 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Bonsall Bonsall, CA, 92003 See on map
    Location of (Florals by Linzey)