9125 Hwy 71 w, Austin, TX 78735 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Floral Renaissance of Austin

Floral Renaissance of Austin is a professional floral design service based in Austin, Texas. Michael Akila, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of a one-of-a-kind design for every client, matching each arrangement to the specific aesthetic of their wedding day. Floral Renaissance of Austin creates stunning arrangements in a wide spectrum of styles including romantic, glamorous, classic, and rustic pieces.

This Austin-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your style, taste, and budget. Floral Renaissance of Austin strives to curate a floral arrangement that effortlessly adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to your special day, ensuring your complete satisfaction. Michael provides the following arrangement styles:

• Aisle decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • we do the whole wedding you one stop shop
  • any thing you need for your wedding
b0d100a8870dc02d 119
Cream roses
Cream roses
b0d100a8870dc02d 119

10 Reviews for Floral Renaissance of Austin

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing. Michael and his team did a great job. When I first met with Michael I had an idea of what I liked but wasn't sure how to bring it all together. Michael took my ideas and ran with them - I gave him a few "must haves" and let him run with the rest. I could not have asked for a better experience. My flowers were gorgeous and I even cried when I saw them for the first time. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/19/2014

Michael's work is magnificent. Our flowers are the talk of the town. Everyone loved them and he was able to execute our vision very well. Michael has a heart for the brides he works with and if something was beyond our budget, he was able to find alternatives that still provided the same exact look and elegance that we were searching for. I DEFNITELY RECOMMEND BOOKING THIS FLORIST. He is absolutely professional and a joy to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Floral Renaissance of Austin FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 491.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 500.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 500.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 500.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 25,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount