Floral Events

Naperville, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Specialists in creating unique and elegant floral art for corporate and social functions throughout the Chicagoland area.

We create distinctive and decorative arrangements that will make your event impressive and unforgettable. We offer only the highest quality fresh and silk flowers and floral arrangements to our customers.
Our certified designers (AIFD, ASID, NEWH) fashion original art that will make any event extraordinarily yours!

• Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 03/12/2022

Dream come true!

Yvonne and the team at Floral Events in Naperville did an absolutely fantastic job designing, delivering and arranging the decor for our wedding on 3/12/22.
    My mother and I met with Yvonne, the owner, in 2021 to discuss our vision for the ceremony and reception. I brought some pictures and ideas and Yvonne immediately cued into my vision. She made some excellent suggestions and added little touches that I would have never thought to ask for. She also made several suggestions as to how we could reuse some of the ceremony decor at the reception, and vary the centerpieces to use fewer flowers to achieve the same effect while spending less money! It’s obvious how much she cares about her clients.
    On the day of the wedding her staff was efficient and professional. They moved flowers from the ceremony to the reception and created a magical space for our big day. My Jaw literally dropped when I walked into the reception space. I felt like I had been transported into a glowing enchanted forest… It was stunning!
    Whatever your vision is for your big day, Floral Events will help us you realize it.
    Kendall B. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Flowers and Decor!

Ivone and everyone at Floral Events know their stuff. We couldn't have been more pleased by how gorgeous our floral arrangements, welcome sign, and decor turned out. Ivone was punctual, communicates well, and had a lot of excellent suggestions. The price was extremely fair for what we received and we would recommend her services to anyone in the area!
  • Crystal
    Crystal W. Married on 06/26/2021

Simply Beautiful!

We booked our wedding with only 4 months notice, and had a hard time finding a floral vendor that was both available and within our budget. We were so thrilled to find Floral Events! Ivonne was great to work with and understood my vision. I received many compliments on my flowers, and I personally could never have envisioned just how beautifully they turned out! When the flowers showed up the day of the wedding and I saw my bouquet I couldn't help but tear up. Their staff also pinned a bouquet charm to my flowers for me and were friendly and professional. In addition to flowers, Ivonne helped us come up with centerpieces and rented us a ceremony arch that was the highlight of many of our wedding photos. If I could recommend 10 stars I would, thank you so very much!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

AK Bridal Events AK Bridal Events Wedding Planners

For the past 08 years I have used Floral Events to enhance all events I designed. Their professionalism and creativity exceeds my expectations every single time. If you are looking for a seasoned professional to transform your event in a master piece, connect with Floral Events.

1041 N. Washington Street Naperville, 60563
Location of (Floral Events)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding