Floral Events Reviews

72 | Naperville, IL

72 Reviews for Floral Events

72 Floral Events Reviews

Joann · Married on 09/15/2018

We chose Floral Events to handle all of our floral needs for my daughter's wedding on September 15, 2018. Our centerpieces were spectacular!! I would highly recommend Ivone at Floral Events. She listens, executes, and designs exactly what you envision.

Floral Events 1
    Floral Events 2
    Floral Events 3

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Floral Events designed such amazing flower displays for my wedding! They were so helpful in every step of the planning for the wedding too. They even had items you can rent and Ivone also suggested items too that would help create the space to look even more beautiful. I had so many of my guests come up to me during the wedding and comment on how beautiful all the flowers are. I couldn't be more satisfied with how everything turned out!

Floral Events 4

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Floral Events was recommended by our venue. Once we met with Ivone and talked about our theme for the wedding(Beauty and the Beast) she came up with so many wonderful ideas. We left there feeling she understood our vision. Well, that was an understatement. The way they decorated the outside ceremony and our reception room was breathtaking. We couldn't be happier. I would totally recommend them and use them again.

Pamela · Married on 05/26/2018

Floral Events truly outdid themselves for my clients’ wedding this past Saturday! I expected it to be beautiful, but the final outcome was far beyond anything I ever imagined! The couple and all of the guests were impressed and wow’d by the decor, from the pipe & drape to the breathtaking centerpieces & bouquets!

I know that it was a lot of work and a very long day for this team but I am so grateful for what they did for us. When they are present to handle the floral and decor for my weddings, I never have to worry about the outcome. Because of them, I can breathe much easier on wedding days.

Lastly, everyone spoke on how nice & pleasant their entire team was, which didn’t surprise me one bit ☺️!

Looking forward to many more weddings together!

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2018

Floral Events did the flowers and decor for my daughters wedding! They did an amazing job! We were so happy when we saw the room at Venuti’s set up perfectly! The venue said they were wonderful to work with! My daughter was very happy with their beautiful arrangements from the bouquets to the church to the tables at Venuti’s. Many compliments from out guests! Thank you Ivane and staff!

Floral Events 5
    Floral Events 6
    Floral Events 7
    Floral Events 8
    Floral Events 9

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

The flowers that Floral Events provided for our wedding reception party were beautiful! They worked with our budget and provided the most outstanding table arrangements. All of our guests were impressed and thrilled to take home some flowers. I definitely recommend Floral Events for any occasion!

Amy and John · Married on 09/23/2017

The flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. Ivone was amazing and made the process so easy. I had an idea for the center pieces and Ivone made it exactly as I pictured. The bouquets and all other flower arrangements were stunning. Ivone was very patient and helpful with all our questions. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful!

• Hiddentrezur

Latrice · Married on 07/23/2017

Floral Events was recommended by Lillian Doran at White Eagle Golf Club. I worked with Ivone and she was so amazing. She provided various pictures to help with generating ideas for the design of the flowers. She also encouraged us to provide her with pictures if we came across a specific arranged we may want for the wedding. She was very flexible and patient. The floral arrangement were so beautiful. She provided us with bouquets, boutonniere, mother corsage, and center pieces.

Pattie · Married on 05/06/2017

Ivone was amazing to work with! She provided excellent recommendations and met with us several times to ensure we were on the same page. The final flowers were GORGEOUS! She found the exact color of blush that I was envisioning! Multiple guests went out of their way to tell us how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces were. The flowers arrived on time (early actually!) and were simply beautiful. I highly recommend you work with Ivone for any event you have.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Floral Events's reply:

Thank you very much Pattie. It was really a pleasure working with you! We wish you all the best!

Claire · Married on 04/29/2017

We were so pleased with our decision to have Floral Events as our florist for the wedding. For our first meeting, I brought in pictures showing what I envisioned for my bouquet, bridesmaids’ flowers, wrist corsages, and boutonnieres. Floral Events was able to arrange the all the flowers exactly the way I had pictured it. Floral Events was prompt in responding to phone calls and email, and they were very accommodating in coordinating times/locations for flower drops offs the day of the wedding. I had a very small budget for my wedding flowers, but they worked with us to stay within budget and select flowers that did not compromise the look. The flowers lasted the entire day/night and they truly looked beautiful.

Jackie · Married on 03/25/2017

My daughter was married on Saturday, 3/25/17 and used Floral Events for her wedding florist. I cannot say enough about how beautiful the flowers were. The wedding coordinators for our church said they were the most beautiful flowers they have ever seen and they see flowers almost every weekend! My daughter & I wanted to use a piece of my wedding dress to wrap her bouquet. Ivone was so helpful & accommodating & made the bouquet look even more beautiful than we imagined. We received many compliments on the table centerpieces which were spectacular! I highly recommend Floral Events.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Jackie! We are so happy that we could help make your daughter's wedding beautiful and that everything turned out the way you wanted. We wish you all the best. Congrats to mom and daughter!!

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

We just got married this past weekend and the flowers were epic! I showed Ivone one picture of what I wanted and she matched it perfectly! The flowers were breathtaking and I literally teared up when I saw them because they were that amazing. As a bride, I was very stressed out that last week. Ivone emailed me, checked in and got my flowers set up and on time. I did not have to chase her down once like the other vendors I had. If you are looking for professional pictures where you are comfortable with the vendor and looking for an amazing seemless process please book this company. My guests were amazed by her work and kept asking me where I got my flowers from. It really looked like a fairy tale wedding!!

• I

Ivanka · Married on 06/19/2016

We were recommended to check out Ivone and her shop from our wedding venue.
    I was impressed by her creativity and attention to detail, which matched my personal style as well so from our first conversation I stopped looking for any other vendors!
    Our wedding decoration turned out so elegant, modern and just breathtaking that everyone keeps talking about it still!
    Not only she was very flexible with all the new ideas that I sent her way but she fed off of it and came up with even better ones!
    The cost of the services, the large selection of flowers, vases, decorations and candle holders was just great!
    Most definitely recommend Floral Events!!!

Shakara · Married on 09/20/2015

I met Ivonne at my venue's bridal expo show and the venues coordinator referred me to her. She was very nice, friendly, professional and flexible to work with from the beginning. I had an initial consultation where she discussed look/style and price. Next, she contacted me for a viewing where I got to see the three different flower settings I requested. The layout was very nice.

She always sent an invoice and kept everything on my list. The day of the wedding she was the best!!!!! She made the church and the reception hall look absolutely beautiful. It was gorgeous. She delivered all of the fresh flowers, set the arch, brought the runner and decorated the cake.

I also ordered up lights and the backdrop from Floral Events as well. She made the room look absolutely fabulous! I definitely was pleased with her work as she was prompt and detailed.

I recommend her services to any bride!

lisa · Married on 08/15/2015

We worked with Ivone with Floral Events and I can’t say enough about her and the flowers she designed. She helped us all the way through everything and I am sure I wasn’t easy. Thanks to pintrest I kept changing and adding what I wanted throughout my whole planning phase. In addition, I really wanted a ton of spring flowers for my mid -August wedding. She told me she couldn’t guarantee it and to my surprise not only did she get them but they were perfect and open. The peonies were beautiful. There wasn’t anything I would change. The Arch they did was more than I could have imaged. I would highly recommend them. Their prices are extremely reasonable as well.
    These we the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!! I received compliments on them all night. I would recommend Ivone for anything.

Mary · Married on 07/18/2015

My daughters wedding was described by the guests as the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended
    This is because of Ivonne and her team
    The decor was everything my daughter had envisioned

Sent on 08/04/2015

Floral Events's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure!

Nancy · Married on 06/26/2015

We worked with Ivone with Floral Events and I cant say enough about about her and the flowers she designed. She helped us all the way through everything. We told her what type of colors we liked and certain flowers and she did the rest.
    These we the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!!! I received compliments on them all night. I would recomend Ivone for anything.

On April 25th, my daughter’s wedding had Floral Events in Naperville do her wedding ceremony and reception at White Eagle Golf Club. Ivone was a pleasure to work with and everything we ask her to do, she did! It was absolutely stunning the workmanship!!! It took your breath away in the beauty and eloquence of each floral arrangement from the ceremony to the reception. Stunning beauty of floral colors and creative arrangements of the different flowers were found every room as well as the girls' bouquets. The set up crew worked fast and their timing was impeccable to get it all done before guests arrive. Not only did they set up the aisle flowers, and runner, but also the back drop and lighting for the ceremony transformed the room from a library to a wedding chapel. Guests were in awe of the floral displays not only for the wedding ceremony part, but entering the reception room, the guests were amazed and tearing on how beautiful the center pieces were at each table. Nothing, but compliments and where did you get your floral done. Ivone and her staff waved her magic wand to make my daughter's wedding memorable. Bravo to Ivone and her staff for presenting the most beautiful and eloquent floral displays I have ever seen for a wedding ceremony and reception!

Marissa · Married on 04/11/2015

Ivone did such a great job with my wedding flowers and decor! Everything looked beautiful! I was shown a bouquet sample beforehand, and she has many options as far as flower colors and decor for the centerpieces. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Floral Events's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! It was a pleasure work with you!

Karen · Married on 10/03/2014

Florist events gave my daughter a beautiful wedding. She listened to what we wanted and gave us that plus more. The flower centerpieces were beautiful , and the candle backdrop was just amazing! We had so many compliments on everything. Ivone was so nice to work with too. There price was so much better then other event planners we got prices from. I would definitely use them again they were awesome. They made my daughters wedding vision come true. Thank you so much!

Jillian · Married on 09/20/2014

Ivone was great. Very professional and so friendly & helpful. She was so easy to work with- it was easy to contact her and meet with her. So many people have told us how beautiful the flowers were, they were perfect. Our ceremony changed from outdoors to indoors due to the weather, but whatever décor we planned to use for the outdoor ceremony was still used somewhere indoors and it was just amazing to see it all come together. They did such a great job, we had absolutely nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We would definitely recommend Floral Events to anyone. Thank you!

Andrea · Married on 09/20/2014

Ivone was fantastic to work with! I used this company for a wedding in May, and formal reception in Sept. Both events exceeded my expectations. The flowers were amazing and the design unique. Pricing was fair, and everything was beautiful. I provided a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, and she matched it identically. I couldn't be happier

Floral Events provided the centerpieces for my wedding and they were simply beautiful. They were exactly as I pictured, and fit so perfectly into the colors and decor of my wedding. We would recommend them to anyone needing a florist!

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2014

When trying to decide what florist to go with for my wedding day I meet with 3 different companies to decided which one fit me best. Out of the three companies I meet with, Bill at Floral Events, stood out to me. He was the only person that had true enthusiasm for making my day everything I wanted it to be.
    When it came down to the actual event Bill exceeded every expectation I had from the ceremony to the reception. I have people still asking me who did my flowers!! If it wasn't for Floral Events my dream wedding wouldn't of become a reality.

Regina · Married on 08/24/2013

All the flowers were more beautiful than the pictures I chose them from