Flora Night

Delaware, OH View map

$1,750 Typical Price

Flora Night puts the fun into planning your wedding flowers! We consult with you and create a custom package with your vision and budget as a priority. Options include:

Flora Night Deluxe - we design, order and arrange all the custom flowers for you, no mess, no fuss, no stress.

Flora Night DIY - we design with you, order and prep your flowers and you and your team come and create all the bridal flowers and arrangements at our workshop under the guidance of an expert designer.

Flora Night A la Carte - we design with you, and complete some of the flowers, while your team does the rest at our workshop.

You decide how much you want to save $$ we do the rest! Bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinner flowers, flower arranging classes and demos also available.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$146

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$99

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
    Hannah Married on 10/17/2015
    Flora Night did an amazing job of making our wedding beautiful! I wasn't the type of bride who had planned out everything she wanted years in advance. I sort of had an idea of what I liked and what I didn't, but I did a terrible job of communicating that. Vickie at Flora Night was incredible at helping me figure out exactly what I wanted, and asking me questions that I didn't even know to ask myself! She also did a great job of mediating between me and my mom, as we had different expectations of what the style of the wedding would be. I wanted rustic, my mom wanted elegant. Vickie was somehow able to combine the two and make us both extremely happy! We are so grateful to Flora Night for providing us with such great service and for working with our short deadline (3 month engagement)! I didn't even see the flowers until the day of the wedding, and I was beyond pleased. It was so much more than I could ever ask for! Our wedding would not be as beautiful as it was without the expertise of Flora Night. Thank you so much!
    Josh Married on 06/05/2015
    Flora Night completely took charge and made the day go so smooth. Attention to detail, quality of service and hands on fun experience in making the bouquets was worth every penny. We highly recommend Flora Nights to anyone.
    Liz Married on 05/11/2014
    I used Flora Night for my wedding and could not have been happier. I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole wedding planning process but Flora Night was able to turn my dreams into a reality and helped make my wedding the best day of my life. The flower arrangements were stunning and I still get compliments on them to this day. Flora Night was organized and on top of the planning and I never had to wonder if things were being done. It was honestly perfect.

I highly recommend them!!!

Pricing

Flora Night Price Rates

2221 Braumiller Road Delaware, 43015
Location of (Flora Night)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding