1082 Alexandra Lane, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Whimsey Florals
IMG3641
IMG3661
IMG9979

5 Reviews for Flora Linda Design

I found Linda on WeddingWire and was so happy with our flowers. Linda delivered exactly what I wanted and the flowers stayed fresh days after our wedding. She responded to my last minute additions and it was great working with her!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Lizabeth · Married on 07/21/2012

I just had the most amazing wedding a girl could dream of! Linda did such a fabulous job with my flowers. I had a vision for my wedding and she delivered it! I wish I could upload some pics of my flowers because they were absolutely beautiful. She is amazing to work with, professional, flexible, and reasonably priced. I'm extremely picky and I changed my mind about things frequently. She had no problem changing things up and working around what I wanted. She worked with my budget and delivered with amazing value. She was also very quick to respond to emails and questions, which is so important when you're stressed and overwhelmed with a wedding. Overall, Linda was wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Laura · Married on 05/13/2011

seriously, linda was possibly the best part of my wedding - or at the very least, her flower arrangements were.

we planned our wedding from abroad, where we are currently living, and linda went above and beyond constantly. she emailed me photos, and ideas continually and helped ensure that i had the exact flowers that i wanted for every part of my wedding.

the end result was perfect - and lots of people at the wedding commented on them. i was so happy with the flowers, and to be honest, surprised even that i was so happy! i am quite critical and because she was so affordable, i was sure that the flowers would be pretty, but i wasn't sure they'd be exceptional - and i never imagined they'd be as good as they were.

i can't say enough about flora linda! she's excellent.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Flora Linda Design FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 1082 Alexandra Lane Encinitas, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Flora Linda Design)