120 West 28th St Studio 4G, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for fleurs

I don't know the first thing about flowers and I was absolutely terrible at describing what our vision was for our wedding, but Jessy was a pro at breaking it down and creating the most beautiful landscape. She's intuitive, creative and amazing to work with. We were really adamant about sticking to a specific budget for our flowers, and Jessy made sure that we could work within those constraints without sacrificing the aesthetic we were after. She really took the reins on this project and we didn't have to worry about a single thing, which was incredibly helpful during the planning process. She's just so freaking good at what she does!

Sent on 06/08/2014

elicia · Married on 06/02/2012

I can't say enough positive things about Fleurs. I had an extremely offbeat idea that Jessy totally brought to life for me. It wasn't something she had ever executed before, but she tackled the project with confidence. My outrageous centerpieces are still the talk of the town, and probably will be for years to come! From the very beginning, Jessy was a dream to work with. I can't recommend Fleurs enough to any future brides in the NYC area. I am still in awe of how all of my floral arrangements came out. Simply stunning. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/07/2012

eva · Married on 08/09/2008

I've worked with many florists in the New York City area (Belle Fleur, Takashimaya, Chestnuts in the T, Spruce, the list goes on) and I have NEVER had a more positive experience than working with Jessy of Fleurs. She is a true professional and so easy to work with. I loved that I would explain my vision and she'd email me immediately with inspirations, ideas, etc. I went to the flower market with her and she took me through all the flowers she was thinking of using. I received so many compliments about my flowers at the wedding... I couldn't be more happy with Fleurs!

Sent on 09/03/2008

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

Fleurs is where to go if you are looking for sleek & polished arrangements. Their flawless execution will make your tall table arrangements a stunning statement.

• 120 West 28th St, Studio 4G New York, 10001 See on map