Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fleurish Floral Boutique

Fleurish is a full service floral studio located in the White Mountains of Norther New Hampshire. We special in unique and custom designs for weddings of every style and budget.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

I can not say enough about Allyson and Fleurish Floral. From the minute I emailed her she saw my vision for my winter wedding. My flowers on the day were gorgeous! I cant stop hearing reviews about how gorgeous they were. She also wrapped them in gorgeous plaid which I totally was visioning. She did an amazing job setting up a Pinterest board, reading my countless emails and just being amazing. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers
4.2

Ally and the Fleurish team did a wonderful job with our flowers. My wife and I are not people who often buy flowers, so we didn't know much about what we wanted, other than color scheme. Ally had some great ideas and we collaborated via Pinterest to make sure her ideas matched ours. She also managed to work in some pint glasses we wanted to use in the arrangement and made everything look beautiful. I wish there had been a little more communication, however. After our first few emails back and forth, I heard nothing for several weeks. I would send information about things that had changed, and then never hear back confirming that the changes had been made. I also had to ask for the invoice. On the day of our wedding when Pat, the guy delivering the flowers and setting up, arrived, he hadn't been filled in about the pint glasses and where they would go. It was a quick fix because I was there to greet him, but if I hadn't had time to be there it might not have been what we asked for. Overall, we loved our flowers and had a great experience, but there are a few things that could go more smoothly to make the service excellent.

Profile Picture Perri, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ally is the BEST!! My favorite vendor to work with by far. She's personable, I felt like we were pals right off the bat. She listens to what you are envisioning and delivered more than I had imagined. I'm so thankful another florist told me about her because I may not have found her. Everyone complimented my bouquets and the garlands...it was just magical. THANK YOU Ally for the best experience while doing stressful wedding planning. I hope I can have another big party just to have you do some flowers for me. :)

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1315342584151 kristinsbridalbouquet
220x220 sq 1298426843919 img3596
220x220 sq 1298427953544 img3612

1 ENDORSEMENT
Fleurish Floral Boutique is a perfect choice for all your floral needs! Ally is one of the nicest people and her work is absolutely beautiful. You'll be able to trust her completely with your wedding flowers and have no worries on such an important day.

PO Box 202, 134 Main St, North Woodstock, NH 03262   See On Map