PO Box 202 134 Main St, North Woodstock, NH 03262 Map · Phone number

About Fleurish Floral Boutique

Fleurish is a full service floral studio located in the White Mountains of Norther New Hampshire. We special in unique and custom designs for weddings of every style and budget.

IMG3612

15 Reviews for Fleurish Floral Boutique

• Kathy

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2018

Ally is amazing!

her work is so precise, unique to each couple, and homemade elegance and artistry! She is the BEST there is :)

Tara · Married on 12/09/2017

I can not say enough about Allyson and Fleurish Floral. From the minute I emailed her she saw my vision for my winter wedding. My flowers on the day were gorgeous! I cant stop hearing reviews about how gorgeous they were. She also wrapped them in gorgeous plaid which I totally was visioning. She did an amazing job setting up a Pinterest board, reading my countless emails and just being amazing. I would highly recommend.

Amy · Married on 09/22/2017

Ally is the BEST!! My favorite vendor to work with by far. She's personable, I felt like we were pals right off the bat. She listens to what you are envisioning and delivered more than I had imagined. I'm so thankful another florist told me about her because I may not have found her. Everyone complimented my bouquets and the garlands...it was just magical. THANK YOU Ally for the best experience while doing stressful wedding planning. I hope I can have another big party just to have you do some flowers for me. :)

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Fleurish Floral Boutique 1
    Fleurish Floral Boutique 2
    Fleurish Floral Boutique 3

Fleurish Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! You were so wonderful to design for and your family is amazing! It was such a special event and I was honored to fill it with flowers! Best wishes, Ally

Fleurish Floral Boutique FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• HinkleyPhoto
    HinkleyPhoto Wedding Photographers

Fleurish Floral Boutique is a perfect choice for all your floral needs! Ally is one of the nicest people and her work is absolutely beautiful. You'll be able to trust her completely with your wedding flowers and have no worries on such an important day.

• PO Box 202, 134 Main St North Woodstock, NH 03262 See on map