P.O. Box 771, West Point, VA, Richmond, VA 23218 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About fleurish & bloom florals

fleurish & bloom is a floral and event design company specializing in bespoke event flowers and styling. My primary focus is hand crafting designs to meet your needs and your aesthetic. If you're looking for a wedding florist who feels more like a friend than a wedding vendor, you've come to the right place - my goal is to help you, your wedding, and more importantly your marriage flourish & bloom in the most spectacular ways.

• Woman-owned
Follow fleurish & bloom florals on

Other couples have also viewed

• River's Bend Florist
  • Brousseau Events
  • FloraWorx
  • Tourterelle Floral Design
Cake Flowers
freshly wed virginia wedding photographer10312015yorktown wedding photography114 51 912862
Erin & Justin's First Kiss
Reception Styling

9 Reviews for fleurish & bloom florals

• Erin

Erin C. · Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful arrangements and wonderful to work with!

I quickly knew Jessica was a good match for my overall vision for our wedding day after our first meeting. Jessica asked to do a Zoom call to help her get a better idea of what I wanted on our big day, from colors, flower preferences, and the overall look I wanted for the day. Due to the circumstances in 2020, we opted to postpone our larger wedding and do a micro wedding on our original wedding date. Jessica was amazing to work with for our micro wedding, knowing that this event was in addition to the cost of our larger wedding in the Spring. Jessica was amazing in sourcing more budget friendly (but still beautiful!) florals and greenery and repurposing florals from our ceremony to the reception tables to help cut down on costs. She gave me options for flowers and greenery and letting me know the price difference, which was so helpful for staying within our budget. She was incredibly prompt returning emails and provides a very organized and thorough proposal with the types of flowers and greenery to be used. I was blown away on our wedding day with how beautiful everything turned out and how well she understood my vision. We absolutely plan to hire her again for our larger wedding in the Spring!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 10/05/2019

Jessica went above and beyond!

From the first meeting with Jessica, I knew that I had made the right decision to work with her for our florals. I shared my Pinterest board with her and chatted with her about our (relatively) limited floral budget. I told Jessica that I wanted to use seasonal flowers and mostly greenery with a pop of color - I wanted my bouquet and the floral decor to look like I had done a *really* good job at picking everything myself and throwing it together into a "natural" looking arrangement. Jessica could see my vision even better than I did! She made me feel more like a friend than a client, and she did more than I had imagined. Jessica was flexible, and she helped us to reuse centerpieces from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding reception, and our ceremony garland was re-purposed for the head table (she actually stayed through the ceremony to do this!). She was willing to work with us every step of the way, and her presence on our wedding day was a lovely addition of positivity and joy. Jessica is talented, knowledgeable, organized, professional, and super sweet and kind to top it all off. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and perfect. I would recommend her to anyone and am so glad our paths crossed!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessica was amazing -- she met with us in person throughout the entire process, and truly listened to what my fiance and I wanted. She answered our questions, and always was there to provide ideas and support. She took our vision and made it even more magical. I couldn't have hoped for anything more beautiful in the final product. From the boutiques to the centerpieces, she did an amazing job of making my vision come to life. Everything was perfect. She is exactly the type of person you want to work with during this special time. Not only does she have a talent for what she does, but she makes you feel so special and important. The flowers and greenery were such a big part of my wedding, and every time I look at pictures I' taken away at how amazing it all turned out. Jessica was made to be a wedding florist.

Sent on 11/07/2017

fleurish & bloom florals's reply:

Maggie: Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

I pray that your marriage continues to flourish and bloom in the most spectacular ways!

fleurish & bloom florals Pricing

fleurish & bloom florals Price Rates

fleurish & bloom florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

• P.O. Box 771, West Point, VA Richmond, VA, 23218 See on map
    (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (fleurish & bloom florals)