P.O. Box 771, West Point, VA, Richmond, VA 23218 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About fleurish & bloom florals

fleurish & bloom is a floral and event design company specializing in bespoke event flowers and styling. My primary focus is hand crafting designs to meet your needs and your aesthetic. If you're looking for a wedding florist who feels more like a friend than a wedding vendor, you've come to the right place - my goal is to help you, your wedding, and more importantly your marriage flourish & bloom in the most spectacular ways.

Follow fleurish & bloom florals on

Cake Flowers
freshly wed virginia wedding photographer10312015yorktown wedding photography114 51 912862
Rose Boutonnieres

7 Reviews for fleurish & bloom florals

1 User photo

fleurish & bloom florals 1

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessica was amazing -- she met with us in person throughout the entire process, and truly listened to what my fiance and I wanted. She answered our questions, and always was there to provide ideas and support. She took our vision and made it even more magical. I couldn't have hoped for anything more beautiful in the final product. From the boutiques to the centerpieces, she did an amazing job of making my vision come to life. Everything was perfect. She is exactly the type of person you want to work with during this special time. Not only does she have a talent for what she does, but she makes you feel so special and important. The flowers and greenery were such a big part of my wedding, and every time I look at pictures I' taken away at how amazing it all turned out. Jessica was made to be a wedding florist.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    fleurish & bloom florals 2

fleurish & bloom florals's reply:

Maggie: Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

I pray that your marriage continues to flourish and bloom in the most spectacular ways!
  • Shasta

Shasta · Married on 05/20/2017

Jess' name was passed along to me by my photographer who had been following her and loved her work. As soon as I started talked to her via email I knew I loved her and we made a date to meet and talk flowers... she was just as sweet as I thought which for me played a big role in booking my vendors. I wanted to book with people that I could see myself being friends with. We had a very small budget for flowers but Jessica went above and beyond what I had ever envisioned my flowers to look like. I wish I could post pictures of our sweetheart table and my bouquet because they were to die for. I don't know how to made it come together with out budget but she rocked it. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jess and her business. She is wonderful, her flowers are amazing and I feel like she was the cherry on-top of my wedding with the flowers. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/15/2017

Jessica was truly amazing on our wedding day! The floral arrangements and bouquets were exactly what we talked about, and looked absolutely stunning! She even ran out to get 2 more flower girl baskets after I failed to let her know that I had not 1, but 3 flower girls! She was also very conscious of my budget from the beginning, and made sure to give me affordable and unique designs. You will not regret using her!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

fleurish & bloom florals Pricing

fleurish & bloom florals Price Rates

fleurish & bloom florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• P.O. Box 771, West Point, VA Richmond, VA, 23218 See on map