fleurish & bloom florals Reviews

7 Reviews for fleurish & bloom florals

1 User photo

fleurish & bloom florals 1

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessica was amazing -- she met with us in person throughout the entire process, and truly listened to what my fiance and I wanted. She answered our questions, and always was there to provide ideas and support. She took our vision and made it even more magical. I couldn't have hoped for anything more beautiful in the final product. From the boutiques to the centerpieces, she did an amazing job of making my vision come to life. Everything was perfect. She is exactly the type of person you want to work with during this special time. Not only does she have a talent for what she does, but she makes you feel so special and important. The flowers and greenery were such a big part of my wedding, and every time I look at pictures I' taken away at how amazing it all turned out. Jessica was made to be a wedding florist.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    fleurish & bloom florals 2

fleurish & bloom florals's reply:

Maggie: Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you.

I pray that your marriage continues to flourish and bloom in the most spectacular ways!
  • Shasta

Shasta · Married on 05/20/2017

Jess' name was passed along to me by my photographer who had been following her and loved her work. As soon as I started talked to her via email I knew I loved her and we made a date to meet and talk flowers... she was just as sweet as I thought which for me played a big role in booking my vendors. I wanted to book with people that I could see myself being friends with. We had a very small budget for flowers but Jessica went above and beyond what I had ever envisioned my flowers to look like. I wish I could post pictures of our sweetheart table and my bouquet because they were to die for. I don't know how to made it come together with out budget but she rocked it. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jess and her business. She is wonderful, her flowers are amazing and I feel like she was the cherry on-top of my wedding with the flowers. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/15/2017

Jessica was truly amazing on our wedding day! The floral arrangements and bouquets were exactly what we talked about, and looked absolutely stunning! She even ran out to get 2 more flower girl baskets after I failed to let her know that I had not 1, but 3 flower girls! She was also very conscious of my budget from the beginning, and made sure to give me affordable and unique designs. You will not regret using her!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Everything was PERFECT!!! She did an amazing job and I have received multiple compliments on her work!! She even offered to come back to the venue to help clean up/take down the floral decorations. Jessica is very knowledgeable on her flowers in season and also very budget friendly! Her work is truly one of a kind! No doubt We would choose her again and again!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Amazing work from the woman who did our wedding. Exactly like we wanted and always willing to go the extra mile

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • User7204948 · 2+ years ago

Fleurish and bloom did an amazing job on my wedding flowers this past spring. I contacted the owner, Jessica, only a few weeks before my wedding after another vendor bailed last minute. And she was able to give me everything I asked for. She was professional, showed up on time, and the flowers were gorgeous! The only thing I'll say is she was a bit more expensive than I would have liked, but with such short notice, she was worth it!

Sent on 09/14/2016

1.6
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0
      0.5

We contracted with F&B for a bridal photoshoot. When the woman arrived, the first thing I heard was "I know this isn't what you ordered but,". I could see the look on the photographers face that she was devastated. We had been very excited for a specific floral crown design and we were given something else, for the same price, with no warning. In addition, the bouquet looked like it had been out of water all day and the roses were already starting to brown. I appreciate the willingness to help out and accept a challenge but we should have known aomething else was being created for us before it was delivered.

Sent on 07/24/2016