188 North Holliston Ave Suite 101, Pasadena, CA 91106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

20 Reviews for Fleuretica

• User4082035 · 2+ years ago

Euri is a professional and lovely to work with. Although the bridesmaid bouquets did not exactly resemble my inspiration photos or turn out the way I envisioned, I was completely satisfied with Euri's work. To be fair, I often said the words, "I trust you."

I was most in love with my (complimentary) throw bouquet, boutoinnieres, and centerpieces. All in all, we ended up wth way more flowers than we expected. I had a second wedding event the following day and the centerpieces held up without wilting.

Going with Fleuretica as our wedding florist was hands-down the absolute best decision we made throughout the entire wedding process. I found them through an extensive online search, contacted them, heard back almost immediately from Euri, and went to their studio for an appointment. Euri was so sweet, knowledgeable, and professional, so I knew we'd get along right away. What I loved was her vast knowledge of all flower types and her interest in what we were looking for--she mixed the two so brilliantly! She asked all the right questions, skillfully pinning down our style and knowing exactly what we wanted without us saying very much! I also love how she stuck to our budget and even found ways to go below it (I also love that the throw bouquet was complimentary)--she was so thoughtful and that solidified the fact that we made the right choice! We visited twice--first for the initial appointment and the second time for a follow-up with mock-ups of the centerpieces and bouquets. Each time, the visit was personable, efficient, smooth, and everything I wanted! The number one reason I would recommend Fleuretica to any friend or family member for anything flower-related would be their top notch attention to detail. Euri kept me updated through email and even had an online gallery just for me. To put in that time, effort and research just for our wedding made it so personalized. She would even tell me about new ideas, like adding berries, plants, or wooden flowers to make our centerpieces that much more unique. On the day-of, she and her crew were nowhere to be seen! They were like perfect flower ninjas! The set up was breathtaking, even better than the mock-up, and the compliments were flowing all night long. All in all, we were looking for a soft, romantic, elegant, and simple look for our December winter wedding and it all turned out brilliantly--better than I ever could have imagined. I will fondly reminisce about these beautiful flowers for the rest of my life!

Grace · Married on 08/12/2012

Let me just say first off, Fleuretica knows what they're doing when it comes to flowers! Our wedding was an interesting theme and incorporating it in a whimsical and romantic way was not a problem for Fleuretica! Our theme was turtles and my only request was to have as many turtles everywhere you could look. So, of course, our center pieces were turtles! Odd centerpieces to choose for many, but it looked just perfect with the flowers that Fleuretica set up...complimented them just how I envisioned! My bouquet was just gorgeous and so were my bridesmaids. I wasn't too picky with my flowers other than NO Regular Roses and there were no V-day roses anywhere! Just perfect! I was super pleased with the service and attention that Euri gave and what's best was they'll always work around your budget, which is super helpful if you're on a tight budget. Up and coming couples who are getting married, try Fleuretica, you won't be let down! Thanks Fleuretica!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Fleuretica to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Just Wenderful
    Just Wenderful Wedding Planners

Fleuretica is crazy amazing! These ladies seriously have talent and will beautify your event with their floral creations! They're definitely on my referral list!

• 188 North Holliston Ave, Suite 101 Pasadena, 91106 See on map