Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

b219e948a7d84590 1500659633482 fleur de lis
fleur de lis 4

4 Reviews for Fleur De Lis Bridal Floral

Lola · Married on 07/01/2008

I used Conroy's flowers and could not have been more delighted with my experience. From the bridal bouquet to the flowers on my chuppah, the flowers were fresh and tasteful and exactly the vision I had imagined. I would definitely use and/or recommend them for any of my flower needs in the future.

Sent on 09/04/2008
  • mrssimpson2009

Amanda · Married on 02/20/2010

I was SO happy with my flowers! My budget for flowers was small (just enough for myself, hubby, & the bridal party - no decor.) but they worked with me to still create BEAUTIFUL bouquets - especially mine!! It was perfect! I'm really happy I went with Conroy's :)

Sent on 03/10/2010
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2007

They are so great! Muni is the BEST and nearly ALL of my guests had something positive and complimentary to say about our flowers and decor. They worked with me to accommodate a request for a specific kind of hanging bouquet for the bridesmaids and went absolutely ALL OUT for the ceremony and reception flowers. They used what our venue had to offer and added to it without being "overpowering."

Our centerpieces were more than I ever expected--in a good way! There were varying heights, twinkling lights for the evening, and colorful pieces that worked perfectly with our linens and other decor. I was MORE than happy with this vendor!

Sent on 10/27/2007

Fleur De Lis Bridal Floral FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map