Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

71-800 Highway 111 Ste C-101, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Map · Phone number

About Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is a rehearsal dinner location in Rancho Mirage, California, that can seat a maximum of 250 guests.

The space at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar offers exclusive venu use and a private room. They have all-inclusive packages for clients and can provide clean-up, setup, wireless internet, and other services:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar offers a custom menu for American style cuisine that can be gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, vegan, and/or vegetarian. They can provide barware, flatware, glassware, and linens for your events. Fleming’s in-house bar and bartenders have their liquor license, and you can choose from a cash, limited, or open bar. Their specialty beers and wines are also available, as well as:

• Champagne toast
  • House liquor
  • House wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink

Other Services
In addition to rehearsal dinners, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar can also host bridal showers, engagement parties, and receptions.

Dinner setup
Square table setup
Square table setup

9 Reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Chelsea · Married on 10/23/2017

Great Venue, delicious food, awesome service, and the perfect place to host any event! I am so happy with how my bridal shower brunch turned out at Flemings in Rancho Mirage. Starting with Charley the PDR Director, as soon as I met her I was confident my party would be great and I had nothing to worry about. She made sure I was getting everything I wanted from small details like what color napkins to what will be on the menu and how I wanted the room to be set up. I had a budget and decided to have a buffet table of pre-selected hors d'oeuvres instead of a 3-course meal. It worked out perfect for the bridal shower since we needed time to play games and open presents. Every item served was absolutely delicious and of course great quality food. The space was perfect size for my 30 guest and I could of fit even more. The restaurant let me bring in my own decorations so I could add my own touch to the bridal shower. The Flemings employees were very friendly and on it the entire party. I would recommend this venue for any bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette or bachelor dinner or even small wedding reception dinner.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

The experience that we had in our private room was beyond perfect! Charley is absolutely amazing and set up everything! I knew that when we got there everything was going to be great and it was! not to mention the food was delicious!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Dana · Married on 05/04/2017

I could not have been happier with my baby shower. From start to finish everything was flawless. Charley, who set up my event was so helpful and attentive and asked questions that I hadn't even thought about to ensure the day went off without a hitch. The room was set beautifully and the food was delicious. Chelsea our server was the perfect fit for my friends and I as she felt like instant family. Everyone who attended raved about everything and most of my friends are in the hospitality industry so that says a lot. It was such a special, memorable day and I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 71-800 Highway 111 Ste C-101 Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270 See on map