Flawless Cosmetic Design LLC

Flawless Cosmetic Design LLC

About Flawless Cosmetic Design LLC

Marieanne Souza
Professional Freelance Makeup Artist

Coming from a long family line of artists. Marieanne Souza is an award-winning professional freelance makeup artist, stylist, bridal beauty expert and educator with over twenty years in the beauty and photography industry. She is professionally trained and licensed in esthetics and makeup artistry....and has spent a good part of her career working in both London & San Francisco. From luxury spas such as the historic Westin St. Francis, Koru Skincare & Beauty....to the San Francisco Ballet. Marieanne is a former member of management for some of the top artistry brands in the cosmetic industry, and has been on several retail cosmetics training teams.

With a particular passion for and concentration on bridal beauty, her 5 star ratings on Wedding Wire, Yelp and several other industry review sites have earned Marieanne the reputation of being the consummate beauty professional. Her work can be seen on Vermont Wedding Style, The Knot, Vermont Vows, Martha Stewart Brides, Style Me Pretty, and several other noted photography and wedding blogs. A constant student of her craft, she continues her education by attending workshops and seminars nationally, and is mentored by some of the industry's biggest names in the business.

Marieanne's work has been featured in several publications including Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Real Weddings Magazine, Our Wedding magazine. Her work has also been featured on television broadcasts such as CBS News and this years political campaigns. Marienane is currently working with clients and photographers daily for makeup and styling for all occasions on location and from her Midtown Southern Vermont Studio.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

802-548-7040

Eye Makeup (3)
Natural Makeup (3)
On-Site Makeup (3)
Makeup Trial (3)

Marieanne did a wonderful job at my wedding. She is an artist and absolute professional. She did my makeup as well as my 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Everyone felt at ease in Marieanne’s chair and was thrilled with their makeup. Their makeup was polished but natural looking.

Marieanne had such a calming affect on the day, and it was so lovely to have her there with us. She was great at keeping us on schedule but also willing to go with the flow. I really appreciated how she maintained a peaceful, quiet area around her makeup station and checked in with me to make sure I was feeling relaxed and had what I needed.

Marieanne is super organized, responsive and detail-oriented. I never had to chase her for answers in the planning process. During my preview, Marieanne was very patient as we step-by-step built a look for my wedding day. She listened and made sure that I was comfortable with what I was seeing. Weeks before the wedding, she reached out to the bridal party to introduce herself, offer skin care tips, and ask if anyone had any skin concerns.

Marieanne’s makeup services are pricey but the cost was on par with other high-end makeup artists in VT. The cost was well worth it as it ensured that everyone felt and looked great and that the day was stress-free. I can’t recommend Marieanne highly enough!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Marieanne is a pleasure to work with and then some! My Husband and I are from Bermuda and we had a destination wedding in Vermont. I went to Vermont for a weekend in January to plan my October wedding. I contacted Marieanne 2 days before heading there, very short notice, to find out if she could do a trial run, and thankfully she could! Marieanne responded timely to my emails and requests and she was a delight in person. We talked, we laughed and we got to know each other she made the process so enjoyable. She even taught me how to do makeup and emailed me all the product information after the trial. I hired her instantly as I was nervous she would book up quickly.
Planning a wedding from a distance is not always easy. Vendors I had met and booked had let me down, Marianne was there to help pick up the pieces. She went over and beyond to recommend bakeries, photographers, florists that she could vouch for. I hired Eleventh Hour bakery for our cake and Bethany and Dan as our photographers, thanks to Marieanne. Awesome recommendations.
On the day of the wedding we were running behind schedule for a few different reasons and Marieanne was flexible and offered to stay for additional time, not without a fee however. I didn't mind though, I was just glad that she could stay and my makeup would be complete, it was flawless. The quality of her work was consistent on all of my girls. She even gave the flower girls some eye shadow and lip gloss which they adored!
I would recommend Marieanne's services to ANYBODY. I am mixed and have a skin tone that changes with the seasons. I am always worried that makeup artists will struggle to match my skin as I have had some terrible experiences in the past. Marieanne is absolutely incredible at her job, I had compliments from every single one of my guests. She gave me a little pot of the lipstick so I could reapply but I wish she would've given me more because I didn't find it lasted long and I LOVED the colour she had chosen.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/10/17, 1 Review

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Marieanne at FCD is absolutely amazing to work with! We offer up her services to all our brides knowing they are in such good hands and will be 100% satisfied with their look on such a special day!

As a beauty professional, I highly recommend Marieanne. She really enjoys what she does and it shows. She is a pleasure to work with and her work with makeup is outstanding. She is also very punctual and professional.

I have had the pleasure of working with Marieanne of Flawless Cosmetic Design at many wedding events. She is always professional, courteous and lovely to be around. Her quality of work is incredible. As a wedding photographer I'm always counting on the hair and makeup artist to have the bride ready in time for the next phase of the day, and Marieanne is always punctual, which helps me to do my best work too. Her use of light, shadows and color is truly impressive. The magic she creates with a brides eyes is stunning! I can't recommend Marieanne enough.

Great makeup artist, book her if you can get her!

Events

Manchester, VT 05255   See On Map
802-548-7040 (phone)
Flawless Cosmetic Design LLC is a wedding Make-up Artist from Manchester, Vermont servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chittenden VT, Pittsfield VT, and Woodstock, VT. Flawless Cosmetic Design LLC is a professional Make-up ARtist that has been part of the Manchester, VT wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Airbrush..