6 Mechanic Street, Woodstock, VT 05091 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events

The client’s satisfaction… and excitement is the focus at J&P. We work with each couple to define a style and mood that sets the tone for the celebration by listening carefully and developing a visual vocabulary that will guide our decisions as we plan together. Linens, furniture, props, stationery and of course… flowers bring the experience to life. Inspiration, color, mood, texture… all cues the design team at Jasper & Prudence will use to create a visual that is unique, personal and beautiful! Dairy barn to ballroom, garden party to black-tie, in the woods or in a field, our designers are keen to transform a venue into your wedding dream come true.

Follow Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events on

21 Reviews for Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events 1
Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events 2

Tina Tavares Powderly · Married on 07/27/2019

GORGEOUS!!!! And they listen!

Jasper & Prudence was easy to work with and really helped me achieve the vision of what I wanted within my budget. I had certain flowers I loved and they were able to advise on which would last in the heat, substitute out different items to cut the expense, and when given the opportunity to design our outdoor arbor... amazing. Their staff was lovely and warm and they even left a little note for us on our wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events 3

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! We had a wonderful time working with you and your planner. Can't wait to see pictures! All the best... :)
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers and amazing team!

Tedd and Lauren are absolutely fantastic. Working with them was a dream! Our wedding was in late September 2018, so this review is long overdue, and I can't recommend them enough.

Tedd was so nice, accommodating, and easy to work with. He always answered my emails/questions, and was happy to hop on the phone to help me plan for the big day. My husband and I were fortunate enough to get married at our family home on the cape, which was amazing but also came with a lot of stressful details that normally a venue would take care of. Tedd made the process easy and fun. And he always went above and beyond to ensure we were happy and had everything we needed. A week before the wedding he even pulled together two last minute flower arrangements for my mother-in-law!

Flowers were really important to us, and he captured our vision and made the most beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements. I wish I could have saved them forever! We are so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Jasper and Prudence. Their taste is amazing and they helped us create such a special day. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write this review! We had a wonderful time working with you and could not have asked for a more beautiful day for your seaside wedding. Warmest wishes for an amazing year ahead!

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Tedd (and Lauren ) were amazing to work with! I was a bit anxious about design and floral details, not being so great at design, colors, or coordinating anything...but once we decided on colors, Tedd took the lead and everything came out beautifully. Beyond flowers, he listened to our requests (being patient with my constant request for "more sunflowers"!) and came up with a beautiful rustic design to match the barn wedding we were having. We always felt completely taken care of with Jasper and Prudence, and trusted them to pull something together based on our likes and preferences. Tedd went above and beyond the day of the wedding, helping us with setting up certain details, adding extra lights, lanterns, and making sure everything looked perfect. We were so happy we went with them, I absolutely loved my flowers and bridal bouquet!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events 4

Kelsey...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We had so much fun working with you and your family to create your special "day on the hill".

Award

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic

• Flawless Cosmetic Design
    Flawless Cosmetic Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I write this review with a tremendous amount of respect and appreciation for the gift and artistry that is…. Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events When working with JPFE you are getting so much more than a florist. Tedd offers what in today's bridal market has become a much sought after service. That is event design! Florists do flowers, event designers, design events from top to bottom. So many couples have wonderful visions for their wedding design, but perhaps lack the creativity to bring it all together. Tedd creates a simply stunning ambiance with class and style, while maintaining a warm and thoughtful feel to all of his designs. Paying close attention to detail and only delivering the absolute best…every time!! Reflections I quite often hear from his clients are, that he is incredibly talented, creative, organized, enthusiastic…fun to work with and that he genuinely loves creating beauty!!! I believe that what sets Tedd & JPFE apart from all other's…is that he meets the needs of clients who value something different. Being a great designer, Tedd won't simply create what you saw in a magazine. He will instead create something that is uniquely yours for your wedding day!!! Wishing Tedd & JPFE much continued success in the future!!!! Marieanne Souza/Pro Makeup Artist. Manchester VT Flawless Cosmetic Design.

• 6 Mechanic Street Woodstock, VT, 05091 See on map