18 Reviews for Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events

Boutonnieres (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
18 Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events Reviews

Tedd (and Lauren ) were amazing to work with! I was a bit anxious about design and floral details, not being so great at design, colors, or coordinating anything...but once we decided on colors, Tedd took the lead and everything came out beautifully. Beyond flowers, he listened to our requests (being patient with my constant request for "more sunflowers"!) and came up with a beautiful rustic design to match the barn wedding we were having. We always felt completely taken care of with Jasper and Prudence, and trusted them to pull something together based on our likes and preferences. Tedd went above and beyond the day of the wedding, helping us with setting up certain details, adding extra lights, lanterns, and making sure everything looked perfect. We were so happy we went with them, I absolutely loved my flowers and bridal bouquet!

Photo for Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events Review - My beautiful bouquet!
Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tedd & Lauren are a phenomenal team that have a passion for what they do! This is all demonstrated by the "personality" their flowers and design take on. Amongst all of the beautiful flowers and design elements on our wedding day, including flower crowns and lanterns lighting our pathway out... our favorite was our "deconstructed center pieces" which embraced our relaxed yet elegant feeling of our reception amongst the Green Mountains of Vermont at The Barnard Inn Restaurant under a tent. Tedd and Lauren were always prompt to respond, super professional, flexible and I think it's safe to say we are happy to know we have gained two more friends along this journey! We highly recommend Jasper & Prudence for any of your event floral or design needs;)

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Simply incredible! Tedd and his staff (Lauren especially) are honestly some of the nicest and most incredible floral designers! Thank you a thousand times! Every flower at our wedding was perfect! This was another best decision and best fit for making our dream wedding come to life! I'm still so in love with seeing pictures of our flowers and arrangements just stunning! The added touch of mint and lavender in our bridal bouquets was so delicious to smell while trying to take deep breaths helped calm us ladies down! Thank you! I recommend every bride to be and groom to pick Jasper & Prudence best choice! You will not find a better florist in New England! Guaranteed perfection Thank you ??

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Jasper & Prudence was an absolute pleasure to work with. They worked with us to design the elegant and rustic autumn wedding we envisioned and came through far beyond our expectations. They found the perfect balance of the rustic Vermont wedding and the NYC chic we were looking for. They nailed each and every detail; from the glass candle lanterns to our quintessentially Fall bouquets, from the seating cards to the fairytale-esque white drapery. Our wedding sparkled and shined thanks to J & P; thanks for making our wedding an unforgettable one!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with Tedd and his team was an absolute dream! The vision that he was able to create represented everything that we could have hoped for on our special day. He is very flexible to work with, while remaining professional.

Profile Picture User3929030, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot begin to express how pleased I was with the services provided by Ted and his team at Jasper & Prudence Floral & Events for my daughter’s wedding. Guest after guest commented on the exquisiteness that encompassed each and every table. As each guest walked into the reception tent, you could not only see them pause but you could see them physically take a breath as they took in the beauty that was presented before them. Ted & his team truly have the utmost understanding of what fine elegance and beauty looks like. Jasper & Prudence listened to everything I envisioned, they embraced every concept I presented and in turn gave me a presentation that I could have never dreamed of. No detail was spared, the finest linens were selected, and the flowers were simply breathtaking. The magic Ted & his team created not only for my daughter and our family but for each and every one of our guest will be forever memorable.

Profile Picture Diana, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tedd was amazing. I was so nervous about finding vendors for my wedding in Vermont. Living in Rhode Island, and working full time, I had limited free time to meet with vendors. Once I met Tedd my mind was at ease. His upbeat attitude and excitement for every event was obvious from our first meeting. My mom and I were both so impressed with his ideas and opinions about my ideas. The flowers turned out beautiful, from the bouquets to the boutonnieres. My husband has two daughters who did readings at the ceremony, and it was Tedd's idea for them each to have there own small bouquet. I never thought of that. We had thirteen guest tables and each one had a different floral arrangement, but all fit within my vision and theme. It was stunning. We are still getting compliments. Thank you Tedd for understanding what I wanted and for helping to make our day beautiful.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I got married at the Woodstock Inn, just down the street from Jasper & Prudence. Our wedding flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous! Tedd was great to work with, and everything from our centerpieces to the mini chandeliers hung above the head table was beautiful. I would highly recommend J&P.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Tedd at Jasper & Prudence and still cannot get over how beautiful our flowers and decorations were on our wedding day. We met with Tedd a couple of times before the wedding to talk out how we envisioned the day - what mood we wanted to set, what flowers we liked, what lighting and details might work best. So we knew the day would be awesome. Even with our expectations set high, Tedd managed to blow us away. My bouquet was a cascade of white flowers and greens and smelled divine. And when we walked into the barn where we held our wedding, our jaws dropped. Every creative detail that Tedd had thought up came together into one magical space that looked like a dream. It was perfect and fit us to a tee. Plus Tedd and his staff were friendly, professional, flexible, and fun. We would choose Jasper & Prudence again without a doubt if given the chance and wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture User4554103, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tedd was INCREDIBLE. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, so when choosing a florist for my wedding, I was looking for someone with the experience and confidence to take my scattered ideas and make something beautiful. And that is exactly what happened! I basically gave him colors, sent a couple of bouquet images I liked, and he showed up the day of the wedding with absolutely perfect bouquets and boutonnieres. He was incredibly easy to work with, very laid back. Would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence Floral!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tedd of Jasper and Prudence Floral Events turned an already amazing wedding venue into the most beautiful room for our daughters wedding. Tedd was always available, easy to work with and very resourceful. He not only did gorgeous table arrangements and bouquets he also did our candy bar and helped us select elegant table linens. I felt as though he was our event planner. He even recommended the women who did our make-up and she was wonderful. You can tell from the quality of Tedd's work that he LOVES what he does. We loved working with him - we felt as though he really listened to what we wanted and that Erica's and Eric's wedding was not cookie cut but designed just for them.

Profile Picture Shelley, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tedd was amazing from start to finish. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and he was a wealth of information. He utilized his connections to get things done in a timely manner. He really listened to my ideas and brought my vision together! The end result was beyond our wildest dreams. absolute perfection! Completely unique and beautiful work!

Profile Picture Kerry O'Mahoney, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tedd is simply classy and talented! I loved working with him as we planned our dream wedding. He had great vision to share and was great at listening to our ideas as well. Our rustic VT wedding turned out beautiful and all of our guests commented on the decorations. Thank you, Jasper & Prudence!

Profile Picture User3643950, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. Jasper and Prudence did a wonderful job incorporating the colors I liked in unique bouquets as well as beautiful flower arrangements and decor at the wedding venue.

Profile Picture User5387978, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Fantastic - the flowers were beautiful! His creativity was amazing too. He created a beautiful tree for our escort cards to hang from and it looked stunning.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/29/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a very particular vision for my flowers and Jasper & Prudence was so willing to work with me to make it all happen. My boquet in particular was incredible and got soooo many compliments from wedding guests. Can't say enough great things about them!

Profile Picture User2688218, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jasper and Prudence provided the flowers for our September wedding. The flowers were everything I had hoped for and more. They were both stunning and unique. It was obvious that the arrangements were made with great care and attention to detail. We received numerous compliments from our guests and even from the staff at the venue.
Tedd was an absolute pleasure to work with. He provided expert wedding planning advice and also created the most wonderful floral arrangements. I would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence to any bride.

Profile Picture Margaux, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Everything was absolutely stunning, from the arbor, to the bouquets, to the table arrangements. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.

Profile Picture Sally, 7/9/11, 3 Reviews