Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events Reviews

19 Reviews for Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events

1 User photo

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events 1

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Tedd (and Lauren ) were amazing to work with! I was a bit anxious about design and floral details, not being so great at design, colors, or coordinating anything...but once we decided on colors, Tedd took the lead and everything came out beautifully. Beyond flowers, he listened to our requests (being patient with my constant request for "more sunflowers"!) and came up with a beautiful rustic design to match the barn wedding we were having. We always felt completely taken care of with Jasper and Prudence, and trusted them to pull something together based on our likes and preferences. Tedd went above and beyond the day of the wedding, helping us with setting up certain details, adding extra lights, lanterns, and making sure everything looked perfect. We were so happy we went with them, I absolutely loved my flowers and bridal bouquet!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events 2

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Kelsey... Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We had so much fun working with you and your family to create your special "day on the hill".

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Tedd & Lauren are a phenomenal team that have a passion for what they do! This is all demonstrated by the "personality" their flowers and design take on. Amongst all of the beautiful flowers and design elements on our wedding day, including flower crowns and lanterns lighting our pathway out... our favorite was our "deconstructed center pieces" which embraced our relaxed yet elegant feeling of our reception amongst the Green Mountains of Vermont at The Barnard Inn Restaurant under a tent. Tedd and Lauren were always prompt to respond, super professional, flexible and I think it's safe to say we are happy to know we have gained two more friends along this journey! We highly recommend Jasper & Prudence for any of your event floral or design needs;)

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Katelyn... THANK YOU for taking the time to write this review... we had a great time working with you (and Mom!) to plan for your big day :) You are welcome to stop by the workshop ANY time!!!!! xo

Patricia · Married on 05/06/2017

Simply incredible! Tedd and his staff (Lauren especially) are honestly some of the nicest and most incredible floral designers! Thank you a thousand times! Every flower at our wedding was perfect! This was another best decision and best fit for making our dream wedding come to life! I'm still so in love with seeing pictures of our flowers and arrangements just stunning! The added touch of mint and lavender in our bridal bouquets was so delicious to smell while trying to take deep breaths helped calm us ladies down! Thank you! I recommend every bride to be and groom to pick Jasper & Prudence best choice! You will not find a better florist in New England! Guaranteed perfection Thank you ??

Sent on 06/03/2017

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Patricia... THANK YOU! We had such great time working with you to plan for your big day. You let us go free creatively and we are so glad you were happy with the results!!!!!! XO!

Kathryn · Married on 11/11/2016

Jasper & Prudence was an absolute pleasure to work with. They worked with us to design the elegant and rustic autumn wedding we envisioned and came through far beyond our expectations. They found the perfect balance of the rustic Vermont wedding and the NYC chic we were looking for. They nailed each and every detail; from the glass candle lanterns to our quintessentially Fall bouquets, from the seating cards to the fairytale-esque white drapery. Our wedding sparkled and shined thanks to J & P; thanks for making our wedding an unforgettable one!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Kathryn... THANK YOU for taking the time to write this review! We had a great time working with you and wish you many more years of happiness together!

Diana · Married on 05/24/2015

Words cannot begin to express how pleased I was with the services provided by Ted and his team at Jasper & Prudence Floral & Events for my daughter’s wedding. Guest after guest commented on the exquisiteness that encompassed each and every table. As each guest walked into the reception tent, you could not only see them pause but you could see them physically take a breath as they took in the beauty that was presented before them. Ted & his team truly have the utmost understanding of what fine elegance and beauty looks like. Jasper & Prudence listened to everything I envisioned, they embraced every concept I presented and in turn gave me a presentation that I could have never dreamed of. No detail was spared, the finest linens were selected, and the flowers were simply breathtaking. The magic Ted & his team created not only for my daughter and our family but for each and every one of our guest will be forever memorable.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you! The J&P team had a great time working on this wedding. The subtle color palette... romantic details... fabulous crew at The Woodstock Inn... a fun time for all of us! And... certainly some of the best wedding weather so far this year! We are honored to have been part of the fun!

Christina · Married on 01/24/2015

My husband and I got married at the Woodstock Inn, just down the street from Jasper & Prudence. Our wedding flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous! Tedd was great to work with, and everything from our centerpieces to the mini chandeliers hung above the head table was beautiful. I would highly recommend J&P.

Alicia · Married on 10/18/2014

We worked with Tedd at Jasper & Prudence and still cannot get over how beautiful our flowers and decorations were on our wedding day. We met with Tedd a couple of times before the wedding to talk out how we envisioned the day - what mood we wanted to set, what flowers we liked, what lighting and details might work best. So we knew the day would be awesome. Even with our expectations set high, Tedd managed to blow us away. My bouquet was a cascade of white flowers and greens and smelled divine. And when we walked into the barn where we held our wedding, our jaws dropped. Every creative detail that Tedd had thought up came together into one magical space that looked like a dream. It was perfect and fit us to a tee. Plus Tedd and his staff were friendly, professional, flexible, and fun. We would choose Jasper & Prudence again without a doubt if given the chance and wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

The J&P team had such a great time working with you Alicia (and Larry!)! Your enthusiasm and focus on creating a casual and comfortable experience for your guests helped to make the planning process a joy. You knew what you wanted but gave me the space to fly with the creative details and I appreciate that! Thank you and Congratulations! Enjoy many more years of happiness together!

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Tedd was INCREDIBLE. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, so when choosing a florist for my wedding, I was looking for someone with the experience and confidence to take my scattered ideas and make something beautiful. And that is exactly what happened! I basically gave him colors, sent a couple of bouquet images I liked, and he showed up the day of the wedding with absolutely perfect bouquets and boutonnieres. He was incredibly easy to work with, very laid back. Would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence Floral!

Shelley · Married on 10/19/2013

Tedd of Jasper and Prudence Floral Events turned an already amazing wedding venue into the most beautiful room for our daughters wedding. Tedd was always available, easy to work with and very resourceful. He not only did gorgeous table arrangements and bouquets he also did our candy bar and helped us select elegant table linens. I felt as though he was our event planner. He even recommended the women who did our make-up and she was wonderful. You can tell from the quality of Tedd's work that he LOVES what he does. We loved working with him - we felt as though he really listened to what we wanted and that Erica's and Eric's wedding was not cookie cut but designed just for them.

Kerry O'Mahoney · Married on 09/14/2013

Tedd was amazing from start to finish. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and he was a wealth of information. He utilized his connections to get things done in a timely manner. He really listened to my ideas and brought my vision together! The end result was beyond our wildest dreams. absolute perfection! Completely unique and beautiful work!

Tedd is simply classy and talented! I loved working with him as we planned our dream wedding. He had great vision to share and was great at listening to our ideas as well. Our rustic VT wedding turned out beautiful and all of our guests commented on the decorations. Thank you, Jasper & Prudence!

My wedding flowers were gorgeous. Jasper and Prudence did a wonderful job incorporating the colors I liked in unique bouquets as well as beautiful flower arrangements and decor at the wedding venue.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you fore the kind words! We love our work and feel very lucky to be included in any couple's big day!!!! All the best!

Fantastic - the flowers were beautiful! His creativity was amazing too. He created a beautiful tree for our escort cards to hang from and it looked stunning.

I had a very particular vision for my flowers and Jasper & Prudence was so willing to work with me to make it all happen. My boquet in particular was incredible and got soooo many compliments from wedding guests. Can't say enough great things about them!

Margaux · Married on 09/22/2012

Jasper and Prudence provided the flowers for our September wedding. The flowers were everything I had hoped for and more. They were both stunning and unique. It was obvious that the arrangements were made with great care and attention to detail. We received numerous compliments from our guests and even from the staff at the venue.
    Tedd was an absolute pleasure to work with. He provided expert wedding planning advice and also created the most wonderful floral arrangements. I would absolutely recommend Jasper and Prudence to any bride.

Sally · Married on 07/09/2011

Everything was absolutely stunning, from the arbor, to the bouquets, to the table arrangements. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.

Dana · Married on 04/17/2015

Tedd was amazing. I was so nervous about finding vendors for my wedding in Vermont. Living in Rhode Island, and working full time, I had limited free time to meet with vendors. Once I met Tedd my mind was at ease. His upbeat attitude and excitement for every event was obvious from our first meeting. My mom and I were both so impressed with his ideas and opinions about my ideas. The flowers turned out beautiful, from the bouquets to the boutonnieres. My husband has two daughters who did readings at the ceremony, and it was Tedd's idea for them each to have there own small bouquet. I never thought of that. We had thirteen guest tables and each one had a different floral arrangement, but all fit within my vision and theme. It was stunning. We are still getting compliments. Thank you Tedd for understanding what I wanted and for helping to make our day beautiful.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Dana... thank you! I appreciate that you took the time to write this review. I had a great time working with you and was so happy to see the sun come out just in time for your wedding service!!! Best wishes for many more years of happiness together!

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

We worked with Tedd and Lauren for wedding weekend flowers (welcome party, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) and they were awesome! They REALLY listened to our vision but also applied their expertise and knowledge of our venue to make it amazing. They pushed me to be open to creative options that I wouldn’t have thought of myself but always respected my final decisions. They made amazing vibes for each of our different events- it was all cohesive, but never repetitive. It was so perfect for us as a couple and our venue and the season! Can’t speak highly enough of working with them.

At times, especially during spring/summer when they were busy with weddings, they were a tad slow to reply only when timing didn’t matter. For time sensitive things they were speedy. They were also super flexible- I had misunderstood the table sizing and they had to switch around all their plans only 2 weeks before the wedding but they acted as if it was no big deal!

Use Jasper and Prudence!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Alison... THANK YOU for taking the time to post this review! So glad you were happy with our efforts. We had a great time working with you and your mom! You gave us plenty of creative freedom while helping us hone in on your vision for your big day. All the best to you and Matt! (Hope you have a blast in Bora Bora!!!)

Working with Tedd and his team was an absolute dream! The vision that he was able to create represented everything that we could have hoped for on our special day. He is very flexible to work with, while remaining professional.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Jasper & Prudence Floral and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We love to get to know our couples and try to help make their wedding experience as worry-free as possible. So glad to hear you enjoyed your "J&P" experience!!!