Flawless World Weddings

Cherry Hill, NJ View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Flawless World Weddings is the first step to your special day. Based in the NJ/PA area and the DC/MD/VA area, however we provide service Nationwide!!! Your engaged so it's time to start planning your Big Day! Based on your needs we provide decoration rentals as well as set up a one stop shop for on-site beauty for you and your bridal party nationwide! If you are in need of a wedding planner we take care of all your planning needs keeping you stress-free from engagement announcements to ceremony details to reception décor. Your special day will be nothing less than Flawless defining elegance with any Budget. Our vast and highly experienced team of MUA'S, Beauticians, Eyelash Techs, Nail Techs, and Planners can provide your wedding with vintage looks, chic modern looks or themed wedding looks while making sure your hair and makeup look timeless as well. We are associated with many vendors as well as venues and look forward to servicing your wedding! Let us know if your interested in our Beauty Network, Rentals and/or Planning. All inquiries contact via email or by phone. Live in YOUR Flawless World!

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/18/2020

Very Professional

Keisha is awesome, the minute I got on the phone with her she gave me a positive vibe, can’t wait to work with her on my bid day.

Flawless World Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to your big day! I know it will be beautiful and so will you!

2151 Route 38 Cherry Hill, 08002
Location of (Flawless World Weddings)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding