Summerville, SC 29485 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

• Videos 7

6 Reviews for Five18 Productions

Rachelle · Married on 06/11/2016

My now-husband and I knew that quality photography and videography were very important to us! In fact, we dedicated half of our wedding budget to booking a photographer/videographer. We could not be happier with James' work. Since we had seen his work with a friend's wedding a year before ours, we had him on our short list of who would do ours. He and his wife were stellar to work with as we booked them on a tight schedule (we had a two-month engagement) for a optimal day (June Saturday). We are so very pleased that we will be able to remember our wedding for a lifetime because of the images & video that James captured for us.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

We were super impressed by our same day edit, that we can not wait for our full video. What James and his crew were able to produce for 2.5 minutes in black and white and no music was breathtaking. We did not need to provide much direction or instruction at all. James has a strong eye for perfection and is very creative. He was very professional in communicating from our first email, to speaking on the phone, all the way to the day of instructions. We are definitely very happy we were able to fit the videography in our budget, and would encourage everyone to capture their day with Five18 Productions.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Loren · Married on 10/29/2015

I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am with my wedding video. I knew as soon as I saw James's work that I needed to have him capture our special day. My video exceeded my expectations!!! It's been almost 2 years and my friends and family still talk about our wedding video. My video was worth every penny!!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017