Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,150
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36

About First Look Films

With over a decade of filmmaking & editing experience, I create affordable wedding films that look, sound & feel like true cinematic masterpieces!

A great wedding film captures moments that photographs can't. A great wedding films tells a unique story. A great wedding film makes you feel like you're experiencing your special day all over again. Those are the kind of wedding films I love. Those are the kind of wedding films I make.

I shoot and edit wedding films with the goal of telling a unique story that matters. If you want your wedding day simply recorded to watch once and then collect dust on the shelf, I'm definitely not your guy.

But if you want your day transformed into a cinematic experience that you can treasure for the rest of your life, please drop me a line at (310) 801-7362 or info@firstlookfilms.net.

WeddingWire 2016 Couples' Choice Award Winner | 2015 Best of Thumbtack | Featured on Love 24fps

Follow First Look Films on

shutterstock12000845

• Videos 11

26 Reviews for First Look Films

Alessandra Eskander · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you First Look Films!!!

Drone?! Yes please! I just got married October of 2018, and I am so happy I went with my gut and chose First Look Films to capture my wedding day. After seeing the work they do on their website, I knew I needed to book them and boy was I right! Our wedding video from the drone shots to the ceremony to the dance floor couldn't have been better captured. Noah knew exactly what we liked and he fulfilled his promise of making us the happiest couple when we watched our video for the first time. He was also such a pleasure to work with! I strongly recommend First Look Films for your special day.

Sent on 02/15/2019

kristeen · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm a wedding planner and have worked with First Look Films for a few years -- I love their work so much that I hired them when I got engaged. I couldn't be happier with both the highlight and the full length videos.

I know videography is one of the first things cut from wedding budgets but believe me, your investment with First Look Films is one you won't regret!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jacob · Married on 06/03/2017

First Look Films filmed my wedding at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu. When we were researching videographers for our wedding, we quickly realized there was a huge range of quality by looking at their work. Noah's work speaks for itself. Noah is who you hire if you want more than just a basic edit of your wedding. Noah and his team know how to tell your story and personalize the video to you. They were extremely friendly and responsive throughout the whole process. They mixed in drone footage seamlessly. The 5-7 minute clip is cinematic. We can watch it over and over. Most importantly, it is clear they recognize how important the day is to you and take pride in giving you their best despite the fact that they obviously have and will film more than just your wedding. We highly recommend First Looks Film. We are so happy we found him.

Sent on 06/04/2018

First Look Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,150.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive