Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

2 Reviews for First Impressions Designs

A · Married on 09/15/2012

First Impressions Designs was exactly what I needed to make my wedding come together. I worked with Reagan, the founder, and could not have asked for any one more responsive, creative, and flexible. After going through hundreds of invitations with her (I take forever to decide, but she was really patient), I chose a gorgeous set of eco-friendly and reasonably priced pocket invitations. She helped me customize them to fit my wedding colors (red and navy). Then, she hand-calligraphied all the addresses on my envelopes in the font of my choosing. She is so talented - I got numerous compliments on the calligraphy and how elegant and personalized it made my invitations. She also calligraphied escort cards and designed printed menus and programs that matched my invitations. Out of all of my vendors, First Impressions was the easiest and most fun to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Eva · Married on 06/10/2011

We had a change of plans for my daughter's wedding and at the last minute added a "church" wedding and reception the day before the originally planned wedding. First Impressions Design made our invitations, place cards, and programs for us. They all turned out beautiful and exactly what we were looking for and wanted. Considering this part of the wedding was not originally planned, it became our favorite part of the weekend, much to the beautiful items made and the calligraphy done by this accommodating company.

Sent on 03/31/2012