4210 Heffernan Dr, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Firelily Photography

You're getting MARRIED! Amazing! Congratulations! I love weddings. They take on a personality of their own. Each one is so unique and beautiful! The one thing they all have in common is LOVE. All day is about you and your love for each other, your family, and friends. (And the love of your perfect gown and shoes...and cake. Let's not forget the love of cake!) You've worked hard to make sure every detail is perfect, and I work hard to make sure you have amazing pictures of it all.

Leading up to your wedding, we'll work together to create the perfect timeline and flow for your day. I make sure there's enough time for awesome photos, as well as time to relax and enjoy the day. During your engagement session, you'll start to feel more comfortable in front the camera, and I'll get to know what resonates with you in order to get amazing pictures. It's important to me that you feel confident and comfortable, and that you have FUN! I've been known to crack a joke or two, and I'm not afraid to hit the dance floor in order to get the perfect shot. I create images that show your personality and tell your unique story. Your investment with me allows you to simply enjoy your day and relax, know that your story will be retold through pictures for years to come.

Collections start at $2200, and include digital images. You can customize your collection however you want. Stunning wedding albums, all-day coverage, guest books, thank you cards, and more are available. All photos will be available in a password-protected online gallery for you to share with friends and family. Contact me for the full price list and to set up a consultation.

Follow Firelily Photography on

7 Reviews for Firelily Photography

Alicia · Married on 11/05/2016

Jen is an absolute blast to work with. She has a great eye for detail and she gives you beautiful photos. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2016

Jen at Firelily Photography captured our wedding so vividly! We had a challenge with two ceremonies, but she and her team were so flexible and accommodating. The photos are jaw dropping. We've received so many compliments, no doubt we made the perfect choice! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Firelily Photography's reply:

Rachel & Shankar, your wedding ceremonies were absolutely beautiful! You are such lovely people, and it was a joy to celebrate with you on two beautiful wedding days. Thank you so much for the kind words.

~Jen

I cannot say enough good things about Firelily Photography. Jen was truly a joy to work with. She was incredibly responsive and really helped guide us through the wedding planning process. My husband and I are from outside of Madison, and Jen made sure to find times and places to meet that worked well for us (including dropping off our wedding album at my office on a Monday afternoon with her kids in tow!).

Jen charges a fair price for the quality of her photos. There are more experienced wedding photographers in the Madison area who charge *significantly* more money, and there are less experienced photographers with a smaller price tag. Jen is a perfect middle of the road option. Our wedding album and all the photos turned out beautifully, and we didn't have to spend a fortune on them!

Jen truly cares about her clients. We really enjoyed spending our wedding day with her; we feel like we gained a friend as well as a photographer. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the Madison area, and my husband and I will definitely be using her as our family photographer in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2017