13309 Foxhole Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number

About FightGuy Photography

Based out of Washington, DC with a background in theater and performance, Craig has developed a keen eye for dramatic photography.

Our goal at FightGuy Photography is to bring you dynamic work that will leave an impression on the viewers. Whether you are interested in event photography, weddings, professional headshots, portfolio expansion or if you simply want to dress up and get some quality photos of yourself; we can make that happen.

Why "FightGuy"? In addition to his photographic skills, Craig has a rich background in fight choreography, movement and stunt work. He brings this expertise to the world of photography and can give your work the edge it needs, (be that metaphorical or literal). Dramatic, dynamic movement is his specialty and is at the forefront of every shoot he does.

Follow FightGuy Photography on

1348165954998IMG0951B
IMG0924C

1 Reviews for FightGuy Photography

Jeanette · Married on 06/21/2014

Craig and Abbi are an incredible team. They listened to everything we wanted. We were able to get the best of both worlds and have great portrait shots and awesome candid shots. They were able to capture the fun being had. Being young adults themselves, I felt so comfortable working with them as both professionals and peers. They were amazingly patient with our families as well as our dog. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and there are so many! I will be a returning customer for any future events/photo shoots.

Sent on 12/02/2014

FightGuy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

• Asala Belly Dance
    Asala Belly Dance Banquet Halls

Craig has done numerous photo shoots for me and is always so professional, patient, and reliable. He has done an excellent job in taking beautiful photos for me, many of which I am proud to display on my own website. He makes his clients feel at ease and is really fun to work with!

• 13309 Foxhole Drive Fairfax, 22033 See on map