6220 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 350
Availability Check your date

About Fiesta Palace

Fiesta Palace Is An Elegant and Affordable Banquet Hall.

Step inside Fiesta Palace Banquet Hall in Merrillville, Indiana, and leave the ordinary world behind. If you’re looking to hold your special event at a premier banquet hall in Illinois or Indiana, Fiesta Palace & Dream Palace are the perfect venues. We have two beautiful banquet halls. Fiesta Palace is located only 30 minutes from downtown Chicago, and 15 minutes from Dyer & St. John, Indiana, we’ll provide the perfect facility and amenities for your special event.

We offer exquisite American and Mexican entree selections to choose from. We are the only premier banquet hall that includes the chair covers in all of our wedding packages. We also offer beautiful centerpieces to decorate your tables. We offer a wide variety of linens to complete your table escape. We have been in the business for over 23 years, and we offer exclusive attention to your event. You will not be disappointed.

Our Service is Extraordinary, and Our Prices are Unbeatable. Visit Us Today and Let Us Work For You.

DSCN1584
DSCN1584

24 Reviews for Fiesta Palace

• Michelle

Michelle · Getting married on 09/01/2019

I worked with Maribel Licea and she is very helpful, understanding, and patient. I got many compliments on the food. The hall supplies many options from linens to centerpieces. She is very helpful in trying to make your day perfect. They also allow other vendors to come in. They prepare the space several days before your event. I was very satisfied and happy with the outcome. I had a large wedding and the packages are very affordable.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Bill · Married on 04/28/2017

Great place to have a wedding, beautiful hall absolutley amazing food. Nancy was more than helpful she really made the planning easy and non stressful, she went out of her way to accomdate the bride and groom. Everything worked out great and everyone had wonderful time, i would highly recommend fiesta palace

Sent on 05/08/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

We had our wedding at Fiesta Palace on 4/22/17. I couldn't have dreamed of a better place. The hall is BEAUTIFUL! I visited a few places before finding Fiesta Palace. With many, you had to imagine the place all dolled up for a wedding. At Fiesta Palace, the hall is already a lovely place on its own. Wedding decorations only made it even more grand! Nancy, the owner, does everything in her power to make sure absolutely everything is perfect. She is highly responsive, professional and goes above and beyond to make sure that there is not one worry on the day of your wedding. The food was delicious! Everyone loved it and I'm sad that I can't get that food again unless I attend another wedding at this venue and they pick the same menu! To top it all off, the prices of their wedding packages can't be beat ESPECIALLY with all that you receive and the high quality of the staff and service. My husband and I honestly cannot recommend Fiesta Palace enough!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Fiesta Palace FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer? Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April

• 6220 Broadway Merrillville, 46410 See on map