Lawrence, MA 01841 Map · Phone number

About Fi.R Cosmetics, LLC

Stephanie Rodriguez is a makeup artist based out of Tampa, Florida, known to her clients as "FiFi". Her passion for makeup has allowed her to work with some of the best fashion designers, models, photographers and stylist in the Tampa Bay area.

Born in Puerto Rico, she moved to New York at a very young age. Growing up in New York was very inspiring to her; she always dressed fashionably even though she was thought to be a tomboy for a while. FiFi often played around with makeup early on & by the age of 15, she would find herself doing makeup for all her friends and family.

A self-taught makeup artist, she finally decided to go to school and get her license as an esthetician and nail tech. As one of the best makeup artists in Tampa, she is known for her professionalism and innovative style. Makeup artists play a big part in the fashion industry, without them pictures would never look the way they do. Makeup can make or break a good photograph. Applying makeup is an art form and that is why you should always hire a licensed professional.

After years of working as a Makeup Artist, Licensed Esthetician & Nail Technician, I recently decided to go for my life-long dream….to start my own cosmetic line. And so “Fi.R” was born!

“FiR” is not just short for “FIERCE”, but is also the initials in my name: FIFI Rodriguez.

After much research, as well as trial and error, I successfully created Custom Blended “FIR-CE” Cosmetics that are UNIQUE, BOLD, HIGH INTENSITY PIGMENTS that are GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES! I create each and every product by hand and I am extremely proud to say that not only are my products made in the U.S.A., but they are also all chemical and cruelty free. Every one of my products is completely safe for the face, eyes & lips because the ingredients I use are 100% Mineral, so a little goes a long way. They make ideal, TRUE TO COLOR Eye Shadows, amazing Liners and fabulous Lip Colors and Glosses!

My goal is always to help people look vibrant, youthful and simply amazing using my versatile and flexible colors. Knowing that beauty comes from within, I love creating an impact on all my clients through Fine Makeup Art and Nail Design, making my clients feel beautiful no matter what the occasion!

I am based in the Tampa Bay Area, where my work has appeared on FOX13’s Good Day Tampa Bay. I have traveled to New York, Miami & Los Angeles to participate in Fashion Week, work as a Celebrity Makeup Artist and with NBC. I also partner with Print Photographers where my work has appeared in COSMO & MAXIM (just to name a few), in the U.S., as well as abroad.

My field is my passion, therefore I offer a wide variety of services where you can contact me and I will make your day FIERCE!

Fi.R Cosmetic Services Include on location Makeup for:

Ladies Night Out

Girls’ Birthday Parties

Personalized Makeup Consultations/Classes

Eyebrow Shaping

Thank you for your continued support with my venture….my PASSION,

Fi.R Cosmetics, LLC

When you look Fi.R-ce, you are Fi.R-less!

Represented by MC2 Creative Management

5850910152695447955322759412469n
58796101516428428968441132233414n

7 Reviews for Fi.R Cosmetics, LLC

• User3172248 · Recently married

Stephanie Rodriguez made me (bride), my mother, and my five bridesmaids absolutely beautiful! She is very professional, on time & reliable, and such a talent. She made me feel and look beautiful. We got so many comments on how stunning our make up was. We are all grateful for having had her as our make up artist.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Extremely talented makeup artist! She's fast yet flawless! Thank you for making me and my girls look stunning!

Sent on 03/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2013

Stephanie was very respectful and professional. Her choice of music while working was awesome. One can definitely sense her love, knowledge and talent for her job. She transformed me on the day of my wedding :-)

Sent on 06/29/2013

Fi.R Cosmetics, LLC FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• Love That Jazz Photo Booth, LLC
    Love That Jazz Photo Booth, LLC Photo Booths

Love That Jazz Photography has had the pleasure of working with Fi.R Cosmetics on several events. Her talent and professionalism is amazing. We look forward to working with her in many more weddings and events.

• Lawrence, 01841 See on map