Mableton, GA 30126 Map · Phone number

About Festive Creations

Festive Creations is a special occasion floral studio created by Kristen Alvarez. Making your dream event a reality is key, we go the extra mile to make sure every client has a personalized experience and is 100% satisfied.

At Festive Creations we are passionate about what we do. We enjoy every minute of our work, and love to learn the new and upcoming trends of the floral world.

Festive Creations serves the surrounding metro atlanta area. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to see a view book or set up a free consultation for an upcoming event. We grow from client referrals so please feel free to pass along our information.

If you would like to see a view book or schuedule a consulation for an upcoming event please contact Kristen at Festive.Creations@ymail.com

dsc0531
dsc0028

61 Reviews for Festive Creations

• Angie

Angie · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Festive Creations designed flowers for some of my clients and I was impressed with their work at my venue "THE BARN" at Sierra Springs. Highly Recommended.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Jasmine · Married on 03/03/2018

Kristen worked wonders with my bouquet! I requested a “hard to find” flower and she suggested different ideas to make sure I got what I wanted and was a happy bride. Originally I only wanted a bouquet for myself and last minute, on my part, I added more flowers and etc. for various people in my wedding party. She was so helpful and assured me I wasn’t being a pain with switching things up. :)
    All the flowers, colors, and ribbons were exactly what I wanted and looked amazing! So happy with her skills and willingness to work with me!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Patti · Married on 04/02/2017

We were so happy with all that Kristen did for our special day! My bridal bouquet was gorgeous!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Festive Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 68.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• A.M.E.E. Event Planning
    A.M.E.E. Event Planning Wedding Planners

Festive Creations is our preferred wedding florist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her floral arrangements are beautiful and so grateful to have her on our team!

• DJ ROCK ENTERTAINMENT
    DJ ROCK ENTERTAINMENT Wedding DJs

It has been my pleasure and honor to work with Festive Creations on numerous weddings & events over the last several years! I always enjoy overhearing people talk about how BEAUTIFUL and breathtaking her arrangements are at events. She has an incredible eye for colors and how to create the perfect blend for bouquets, table centerpieces and so many other decorations! Photographers and clients are always blown away with how beautifully they photograph as well, and you will enjoy the pictures of her work for years to come! "Artists" are not always the most fun people to work with, and Festive Creations ARE floral artists, but as I say about only a few vendors I work with, Kristen and her staff are WONDERFUL to work with! They are a family owned and operated business, so every client is important to them and receives incredible service! If you need floral design for any upcoming event I HIGHLY recommend them! Scott "DJ ROCK" Garner

• Mableton, 30126 See on map