XO the girls

Fall River, Rhode Island View map

XO the girls was established in 1999. We have grown steadily and have become a premier resource for clients and venues due to our extensive knowledge of the wedding and special event industry.

XO the girls is a full service event décor company. We specialize in chair and table fashions. We are recognized throughout Southern New England and the Greater Boston area for our distinctive array of linen styles and fabrications.

Our goal is to make your event planning as stress free as possible. We offer complimentary design consultations to guide you in transforming your vision into reality.

Whether you are creating the ambiance for an elegant wedding or hosting a corporate event, we have the linens and décor to meet your needs.

Our event stylists will assist you in designing “The Perfect Setting”.

XO the girls was formally known as Felicia's Perfect Setting.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chair Covers
Chairs
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Kelly W. Getting married on 09/29/2023

Best Rentals Around!

You cannot go wrong with Xo The Girls! We recently rented linens and chairs from them for a small engagement party and they were amazing. Their selection is super high quality and they had exactly what we were looking for! They have something for everyone. The process was very easy and their customer service is great! Highly recommend them for all your event needs.
  • Marissa
    Marissa C. Married on 10/08/2022

October 8, 2022

Xo the girls made everything super easy! From delivery, to set up, to pick up!
    Jamie Married on 07/23/2022

The best in their field

I don't really know much about linens, and I don't have a knack for chairs and decor. When I was planning my wedding I was genuinely afraid nothing would match and everything I chose would be tacky. I contacted XO on the recommendation from a friend who had previously used them and was instantly overwhelmed by how many options they had. They took the time to walk me through everything from the style of chairs to the colors of the linen and the decor. They were patient when I changed my mind several times, never judged my lack of style in any way, were always so politely honest when my lack of an eye for anything decorative made appearance, and made sure that everything looked amazing. I didn't have to do anything on my wedding day but show up and they had everything handled professionally and on time. They went above and beyond with so much attention to detail it was unbelievable. I can't say enough good things about them and I definitely will be hiring them for any other events I have!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Jennifer Leatherwood Photography Jennifer Leatherwood Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply the best! So, so many pretty things!

Leila Ryan Events Leila Ryan Events Wedding Planners

The XO girls are so lovely to work with and have such a great selection and product! From start to finish they will help design your perfect day!

Awesome Sweets RI Awesome Sweets RI Wedding Cakes

Love the girls, they do the best job always!

847 Pleasant Street Fall River, Rhode Island, 02723
508.679.9650

Monday 10-5 Wednesday 10-5 Thursday 10-5 Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-5 * after hours available upon request
Location of (XO the girls)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding