FC Affairs

Little Ferry, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Little Ferry, New Jersey, FC Affairs is a boutique wedding planning company that specializes in floral arrangements. This coordination service is run by Elda and Melinda, who combined have more than 25 years of experience in the industry. This duo strives to bring their clients’ visions to life with carefully organized and elegantly designed events. Beginning first with flowers sourced from the best farms in the world, these designers bring each space to life with a dreamy and romantic ambience.

From full service planning to day-of coordination, FC Affairs provides event management for couples with a diverse range of needs and preferences. They work with clients from concept to execution to create a stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. Among their many services are liaising with vendors, budget and timeline management, layout configurations, site inspections, delivery coordination, and setup and cleanup. From corporate events to birthday parties, this team is committed to crafting a bespoke experience that is beautiful and tasteful.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kristen Married on 08/26/2021

Couldn’t have done this without them!

Absolutely amazing service. I am blown away with how amazing everything turned out from florals, candles, drapery, seating arrangements, day of coordination and all the details. It was perfect
    Victoria Married on 06/05/2021

I don't know where to begin!

From beginning to end, Mel and Elda went above and beyond in preparations for our wedding. Something that started off as a stressful task turned into a delightful experience and we could not have done it without them. Everything turned out AMAZING and I am so glad that we booked them for our big day!
    Mia R. Married on 05/12/2021

Must book!

Elda and mel from FC affairs did my bridal shower and I could not have been happier with how it all turned out! I am super picky and was hesitant when it came to picking a vendor but once I met these ladies I knew they were it. They took my vision and brought it to life. I can't wait till they do my wedding later this year! Thank you FC affairs!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner