FC Affairs Reviews

10 | Little Ferry, NJ

10 Reviews for FC Affairs

Mia R. · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Must book!

Elda and mel from FC affairs did my bridal shower and I could not have been happier with how it all turned out! I am super picky and was hesitant when it came to picking a vendor but once I met these ladies I knew they were it. They took my vision and brought it to life. I can't wait till they do my wedding later this year! Thank you FC affairs!!

Minela H. · Married on 10/31/2020

Above and beyond!!

Mel and Elda put my vision to life and exceeded my expectations for my baby shower. I was most excited for the floral decor and it was truly magical. Their attention to detail and creative ideas for every detail were so tasteful and chic. They are professional and thorough. I would definitely recommend them for any event and already have had guests from my party contact them. Working with these ladies was such a pleasure. Thank you again Mel and Elda for your gorgeous arrangements and flower wall that everyone still raves about today!!!!

• Bessa

Bessa S. · Married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I don't even know where to start with FC Affairs. They are a DREAM team and truly helped bring all my visions to life. I got married on July 4th, 2020 during the pandemic. FC Affairs did everything in their power to make this time SO EASY for me with zero stress. They were responsive to every little question I had and more than happy to work with me during the chaos of the pandemic. They are very reasonably priced and work with your budget. The quality of their work is simply amazing, I've had numerous compliments on my wedding day florals all thanks to them! I couldn't be more thankful to have them be part of such a special day. I'll never forget it!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Ek · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

If you’re looking for a prompt, dedicated and committed team-FC Affairs is the best! They made my wedding look like a fairytale!! They were prompt, professional, coordinated and handled everything better than I can ever imagine! Florals, stage decor, ceremony decor, specialty tables, specialty centerpieces, The quality of the flowers were just amazing!! Overall Elda & Mel were a pleasure to work with! So happy we chose FC Affairs!!

• Elisa

Elisa S. · Married on 01/01/2020

My favorite vendor!

I used FC Affairs for a large wedding and they took care of all floral arrangements and our backdrop. Elda and Mel were incredibly flexible with me and made this part of my wedding planning very stress-free. They sat with me for countless meetings to get the details right, got to the venue extra early and we found everything set up perfectly! I highly recommend the FC Affairs team to everyone looking for a beautifully decorated event!

Aida N. · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My experience with fc affair was absolutely amazing. They brought my vision to life but made it even better! They have a timeless taste in decor and will go above and beyond for you. So sweet and kind. Everything you would want when choosing someone for any special occasion to deliver a spectacular and memorable experience. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Lena J. · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing experience

Extremely satisfied with our wedding done by FC affairs! The team was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and really helped us create our vision and executed to perfection day of! Forever grateful for my girls melinda and elda! Highly recommended!!!!

Melissa M. · Married on 11/17/2019

Great Ideas And Execution!

When I first spoke with FC Affairs, I had a few ideas and photos of what I wanted the event to look like. The meeting was much more of a collaboration and I really appreciated the fact that they not only listened to me, but provided great ideas and enhanced my vision.

I was really happy with the end result. Their arrangements were beautiful and they set up in a timely fashion.

Sent on 01/07/2021

Jenana B. · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing Experience

We went into our meeting feeling extremely overwhelmed, once the meeting started we felt a weight being lifted off our shoulders. Walking out of the meeting my husband and I were extremely excited knowing we made the right decision. They took what we wanted and turned it into a reality that exceeded our expectations. They really are a dream team. Elda and Melinda communicated with us through out the entire process before making any decisions, which we appreciated.

Sabina S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawlessssss

I’ve used them for my best friends baby shower as well as my birthday. Both times they have left me speechless. Very easy to work with and help make your vision come to life. Would highly recommend them.