We are a full service tailoring house and one stop wedding destination.
- 18 Year Menswear experience in custom made bespoke clothing.
- Team of experienced Master Tailors from Italy, England and USA with a combined experience of 150 yrs. Our youngest tailor is 40 and our most senior is 75.
- We make anything your mind desires essentially for menswear. If you don’t have an idea, that is what we are here for.
- All bespoke custom clothing is made entirely made by hand and made 100% in USA. 8-10 Weeks for tailored clothing, 1-4 week for shirts.
- We do tuxedo rentals as well.
- We do clothing alterations if you just need to update your favorite tailored clothing.
We start with a conversation, we get to know each other, talk about the wedding theme, location, and all the things to consider before we can suggest what direction to take.
Not all weddings are created equal, they don’t all requires tuxedos, suits, and can be more casual.
Our services are exclusively offered by appointment.
- At our showroom in Sunny Isles Beach.
- At your home, office, hotel, farm, yacht, in-laws house or wherever you deem most convenient.
- Our clubhouse at Soho Beach House.
1 Reviews for FAYAD Co.
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Lauren M. · Married on 08/30/2020
Fayad co - the best!
Fayad Co is the BEST place for menswear if you have high-end taste and are looking for bespoke clothing handmade in the USA to the most discriminating standards. My now-husband has a very discerning eye and nothing can really satisfy him short of Brioni's tailoring (and sadly even at that price point he is often frustrated at the old-man fit and same-old-looks). Andre and his team were able to quickly identify key aspects of my husband's style and understand the overall vision for the day (including working with me as the bride to ensure we were coordinating, and a few GORGEOUS tux rentals for groomsmen that definitely didn't look like rentals) and deliver on wardrobe consultation and custom tailoring for all aspects of his wardrobe, including shirts, ties, pre-wedding looks and a wardrobe change for the afterparty. We loved everything, loved how it was handmade in the USA, delivered on-time and ready to wear. My husband was thrilled at how everything turned out, and he and his groomsmen looked absolutely incredible (celebrity-level) on our wedding day. If you want your groom to look like a million bucks, I would hire Andre and his team in a heartbeat to do all the menswear for your big day.Sent on 10/12/2020