236 St. James St., Mansfield, PA 16933 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Faust Entertainment

Faust Entertainment is a DJ entertainment company dedicated to providing tailored music service in Mansfield, Wellsboro, Blossburg, Troy, Tioga, and surrounding communities.

My objective is to bring great music to your dance floor, exciting atmosphere to your party, and long-lasting memories to you and your guests. My team and I will accomplish this though professional, courteous, personalized communication and service, and quality music and lighting equipment.

I will take care of your event as if it was my own, right down to your order of events, speaking with your caterers, formulating your playlists and requests, and keeping your event flowing smoothly.

Faust Entertainment offers wedding DJ services, birthday DJ services, school dance DJ services (all edited current hits), and services for any event that requires music and atmosphere! With my ever-growing library of music in a multitude of genres, I can satisfy most any type of aural palate! My collection of smart LED effects lighting will add pizzazz to your dance floor, and a lively, energized atmosphere! My up-lighting package will add glamour and beauty to your room

Please feel free to explore the rest of my site, check out our Services and Rates, and give me a call or email when you would like to chat about specifics. I can be reached at 570-605-0296, or by emailinginfo@faustentertainment.com.

Follow Faust Entertainment on

22 Reviews for Faust Entertainment

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding was four hours away from home so recommendations were scarce. After a lot of online searching, I found amazing reviews for Faust Entertainment and was sold! Scott was very accommodating with the distance. He was personally unavailable for our wedding date so his assistant, Trey, was our DJ. He did a wonderful job! Very professional and made sure he went over everything with me the day of. No one wanted the night to end!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

I could not have chosen a better DJ. From start to finish, everything went very smoothly. Scott was very quick at getting back to us and always willing to answer any questions or doubts we had. He went out of his way to make sure he found the exact versions of the songs we wanted. I started the wedding day knowing that everything would go smoothly because Scott and I had already discussed everything ahead of time.
    On the day of the wedding, I was blown away, and so were my guests. Scott actually got out on the dance floor to teach us the floor dances. We loved it!! He also touched base with my husband and I several times throughout the night to suggest ideas or to see if we were ready to move on to the next part. When it got hot and my guests wanted to be outside, he just turned the speakers around and kept the party going! My guests and I walked away at the end of the night completely impressed with his service. I would highly recommend him to anyone else, especially if you want a stress-free incredibly fun day! :)

Sent on 08/19/2016

Linda · Married on 07/03/2016

OMG! Scott was AWESOME! He was totally professional.....worked with us with the music we like.......Very sociable to all our guests.....Danced with our guests and taught them various dances. We had multiple great comments about Scott being the best DJ EVER! Thank you Scott!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Faust Entertainment Pricing

Faust Entertainment Price Rates

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Faust Entertainment 1
    Post a Review, Receive a $10.00 Discount
    Present this coupon upon booking with me, and rate my service upon completion of DJ service for a $10.00 rebate. Only one coupon per DJ service. Coupon redeemable after a rating is posted to weddingwire.com, in the form of a $10.00 check.

• 236 St. James St. Mansfield, 16933 See on map