Fast Track Media

• Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Fast Track Media

Fast Track Media is a wedding videography, photography, and entertainment business based in North Brookfield, Massachusetts. What started as a mere idea ten years ago between owners Jason and Bryan, has transformed into a successful business helping couples achieve their perfect wedding. Their goal is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and capture the most memorable moments for you so you can cherish them forever.

Fast Track Media offers three different packages for their photography and videography services, each containing different levels of coverage and prints/video. Their videography is all shot in high definition and can be done in a variety of styles, including storytelling, short form, or traditional. Your finished film can then be delivered on a DVD, digital download, or USB flash drive.

Other Services

In addition to their videography work, Fast Track Media offers a variety of different wedding related services. These include DJing and photo booth rentals. The DJ boasts a great deal of experience and understands how to work with a wide range of wedding styles and sizes. He brings his energy and playlists to all parts of the wedding, including the rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. Couples can also rent spacious photo booths and create fun memories with their guests. The booths provide couples and guests with instant prints and personalized options.

Follow Fast Track Media on

Fast Track Media 2
Fast Track Media 3
  • Ashley

Ashley Koen · Married on 04/11/2015

Jason is an amazing videographer!

My husband and I got married in April of 2015 and Jason was hired to be our videographer! I could not have been happier with our wedding video! He filmed the most important parts (ceremony, speeches, first dance etc) that I now have on film, forever. I was so happy we were able to book him because people kept telling me choosing against having a videographer was one of their biggest wedding regrets. Looking back now I can truly see how it would be, because pictures alone can’t do the whole event justice. Jason was personable, professional and very easy to work with! I would recommend his work to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their event, in fact a client of mine also hired him for her wedding a year later because of how happy I was with him!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Fast Track Media 4
  • Songy

Winifred · Married on 10/05/2014

5 Star Rating from Beginning to End *****

Jason did an amazing job capturing all the special moments on our wedding day. My husband and I never even knew he was there. When we viewed the video for the first time I cried. It brought back so many amazing feelings and we were able to watch all the bits we missed on that day. He incorporated our wedding music and some of our wedding photos. Just PERFECT!!! I could not have asked for more from beginning to end. 5 Star Rating *****
    Joanne & John Songy
    October 5,2014

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Fast Track Media 5

Fast Track Media Pricing

Fast Track Media Price Rates

Fast Track Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive