Fast Track Media Reviews

Fast Track Media 4
Fast Track Media 5

Bob A · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Highly recommend

We hired Fast Track Media for a major event at the hotel I manage and could not have been happier with the results. We received so many positive comments about the ambiance and appearance of the room. Jason and his staff were easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hi Bob,

It was our pleasure, we truly enjoyed the opportunity to work with you and provide your guest with a beautiful experience.

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!

cannot say enough great things about Fast Track Media. We hired them for their DJ, videography, and photobooth services. It was wonderful to have one company that did so many things. Jason the videographer was amazing to work with. He captured everything we wanted and put together the most beautiful video. The photobooth was so fun, our guests were in it all night! And I cannot day enough great things about the DJ services from Fast Track Media. Bryan was so wonderful to work with and really listened to what we wanted. Bryan, and the whole staff at Fast Track Media, was professional, energetic, flexible, and easy to work with. He took everything we wanted into consideration and executed it better than we could have imagined. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and our friends and family are still raving about our wedding thanks to Bryan. If you are looking for a DJ that understands music and one who will make your wedding night unforgettable, I highly recommend Bryan at Fast Track Media.

- Dan and Ashley Hickey

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dan and Ashley,
    Your night was so beautiful, it was our pleasure. We wish you the best and if there’s anything we can ever do for you let us know.
    Jay and Bryan

Katie Stefanik · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

Fast Track Media was the perfect choice for our wedding videography!! Jason was so great to work with, he was quick to respond to any emails. We couldn't be happier with our wedding video. The highlight video is a perfect video to display our big day. Our full wedding video is amazing quality and allows us to relive our wedding day over and over. Jason perfectly captured our ceremony, as well as all the big moments such as special dances, speeches, and the cake cutting. We couldn't be happier with choosing Fast Track Media, and 100% recommend their services to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Fast Track Media 6
    Fast Track Media 7

Jakki · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish!

They truly understood what we needed and water for our wedding video and delivered. The whole team was amazing to work with. Everything Fast Track Media did was timely and professional. I would 100% work with them again and regiment to friends and family. Not disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Fast Track Media's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations from all of us at Fast Track Media.
  • Misha

MishaB · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend

After our first meeting with Jason, we quickly trusted Fast Track Media to capture our special day. Jason is creative, extremely detailed, flexible, knowledgeable and very accommodating to our schedule. He’s preparation was very detailed and he brought up ideas we didn’t even think about. Our guests couldn’t stop praising Fast Track Media for their professionalism. We are immensely happy with our video especially since we didn’t notice Bryan and Jason throughout our wedding. The video captured the energy and all of the beautiful moments from our big day. Working with Fast Track Media was the easiest and greatest decision we could have made.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Fast Track Media's reply:

Thank you , your wedding was beautiful and truly a pleasure to be a part of.
    Congratulations from us at Fast Track Media

Mindylee Lopez · Married on 04/05/2019

Sweet 16 services

Jason and his staff were absolutely amazing! Prompt, self sufficient, and very attentive to my daughter's Sweet 16. It was nice that he was able to catch moments that I could not be present for and allow me the freedom to entertain my daughter's Sweet 16. The Photo booth was a huge hit and a must have at any party!!! I will definitely be using his services again!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Mindy,

It was such a great event! From the beautiful decorations, to the food I was so impressed. Thank you for letting us be a part of your daughters special day.

Bms Pto · Married on 02/01/2019

School Dances

I realize that this is Wedding Review, but a School Dance Review
    We have used Bryan twice now for school dances, and will be using him for a third dance at the end of the year. He is lively and engaging with the kids at the dance. He has gone above and beyond to create a fun and energetic atmosphere...even work to accommodate our request to make our Glow Dance experience even better with black light.
    The key factor with us, is that the kids are responding to his selection of music, games and his positive energy, and this is huge when trying to get 4-7th graders to do more that stand there. We are fortunate to have found a great DJ.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Fast Track Media's reply:

Thank you so much. We look forward to the upcoming dances back at your place. You are always so accommodating.

• Ashley

Ashley Koen · Married on 04/11/2015

Jason is an amazing videographer!

My husband and I got married in April of 2015 and Jason was hired to be our videographer! I could not have been happier with our wedding video! He filmed the most important parts (ceremony, speeches, first dance etc) that I now have on film, forever. I was so happy we were able to book him because people kept telling me choosing against having a videographer was one of their biggest wedding regrets. Looking back now I can truly see how it would be, because pictures alone can’t do the whole event justice. Jason was personable, professional and very easy to work with! I would recommend his work to anyone looking to hire a videographer for their event, in fact a client of mine also hired him for her wedding a year later because of how happy I was with him!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Fast Track Media 8
  • Songy

Winifred · Married on 10/05/2014

5 Star Rating from Beginning to End *****

Jason did an amazing job capturing all the special moments on our wedding day. My husband and I never even knew he was there. When we viewed the video for the first time I cried. It brought back so many amazing feelings and we were able to watch all the bits we missed on that day. He incorporated our wedding music and some of our wedding photos. Just PERFECT!!! I could not have asked for more from beginning to end. 5 Star Rating *****
    Joanne & John Songy

October 5,2014

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Fast Track Media 10

Ali J · Married on 07/19/2014

Positive experience! Great people and product!

Fast Track Media did the videography for my wedding. It was amazing! Start to finish, they went above and beyond to ensure the video was everything I expected and more. I was so pleased with their service and product, I recommended them to my best friend for her wedding. She was also very happy with the staff, their commitment, and project. Thank you, Fast Track Media! You won’t be disappointed if you choose this company for your special events!

Sent on 01/09/2019

David C · Married on 08/10/2013

Professional and Thorough

Jason was a complete professional through the entire process. He answered all of our questions and had questions for us that we would have never thought of. Working with Jason was extremely easy and took away any stress that we had.

Sent on 01/10/2019