Farmstead of Ringoes

Ringoes, NJ View map
Up to 125 guests

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Linens
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What months are included in your peak season?

May

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stephanie Married on 09/26/2021

Most beautiful location

It is important for me to get this review right because Bill and Sheryl, the staff and the location deserve to be given only the best review. From second one, every conversation you have with them calms any concern about your event being flawless. Because of COVID and then Delta, we had to rearrange every detail a multitude of times. Bill and Sheryl worked with me and helped guide me through the stress of planning my daughters Bat Mitzvah during a pandemic. Even when our temple closed, they helped me adjust every thing so that the ceremony would be at the Farmstead. The ceremony, the cocktail hour, the reception, every part was magical.

The location is paradise!
    I can’t truly give you a proper review in words but if you want a barn style event without any stress, this is your place.
  • Monica
    Monica G. Married on 10/10/2020

20 Stars- Farmstead is PERFECT

Where do I even begin!? Bill & Sheryl are the most fantastic humans on the planet. We began our wedding venue search over two and a half years ago and as soon as we met them and saw the beautiful venue and space we were SOLD. Everything about the Farmstead is perfect from the barn, to the fire pits, and even the bridal suite and groom shack, you literally could not ask for more yet Bill & Sheryl continuously delivered. 2 years of constant communication, and they not once made me feel crazy for booking literally every detail of our wedding so far in advance. When our officiant dropped out Bill offered his amazing services. When COVID hit, they made us feel secure about the entire situation and helped us with planning around all the new regulations and still made it the most amazing day ever! I want to plan 20 more weddings just to be able to work with them again and use their amazing property! Thank you both so much for everything, we couldn't have asked for more!
  • Devin
    Devin N. Married on 09/14/2019

Extraordinary experience

From the moment I saw pictures of the farmstead, I knew that is where I wanted to get married. Then, we met Bill and Sheryl...I knew there was no other place for us. The lands are beautiful but to future brides, trust me, that's not everything. The attentiveness of both Bill and Sheryl is incredibly unique. I had not a worry in the world on the day of. I never in a million years would think that I would love and adore the people who owned/operated where I got married. I can say I can not imagine my life without these two in it. If you get married at the farmstead, your family grows by 2 more. Their commitment to making long lasting relationships is apparent. It's not just one day, it's much more than that. Our wedding was one of the most beautiful, perfect days of my life. Whenever I was feeling a bit nervous, somehow Bill or Sheryl were right there with a comforting smile or hug. I cannot speak any more highly of them. This was one of the best experiences of my life and they made sure it was flawless. Thank you times a million. We really truly love you guys!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
43 US Highway 202 Ringoes, 08551
908-905-0042
Location of (Farmstead of Ringoes)

Farmstead of Ringoes frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Farmstead of Ringoes?

Farmstead of Ringoes includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Farmstead of Ringoes in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Farmstead of Ringoes for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Farmstead of Ringoes for wedding events?

Farmstead of Ringoes offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Farmstead of Ringoes offer?

Farmstead of Ringoes offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Farmstead of Ringoes offer for wedding events?

Farmstead of Ringoes offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Preferred Vendors Only
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Farmstead of Ringoes have available for wedding events?

Farmstead of Ringoes offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Farmstead of Ringoes and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Farmstead of Ringoes is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding