4892 St Paul Blvd, Rochester, NY 14617 Map · Phone number

About Farmhouse Table

Farmhouse Table is a catering company focused on artisanal, seasonal and flavorful food which represents the bounty of flavors from the greater Rochester area. We work with local farms and our slow food, homemade method to create a unique menu and experience for your event.

Follow Farmhouse Table on

029903151f9aec73 1445911431401 bbq 25
lr 192

5 Reviews for Farmhouse Table

Anna · Married on 08/25/2018

Unbelievable food, passion, and service

I don't have enough glowing words to say about Mike and Sarah. They are true artists and so passionate about their craft that you can truly taste it! We worked with Farmhouse Table for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding and their culinary range allowed us to have two distinctly different events. Their passion and dedication to locally sourced ingredients made me proud to provide to our guests. They were incredibly flexible when it came to achieving what we wanted and offered great advice, suggestions, and encouragement when we didn't know what we wanted. Sarah's aesthetic and presentation is incredible and it was a relief to completely trust her vision when I was overwhelmed with my own elusive one for our wedding. Their food is INCREDIBLE. They served our wedding of two hundred guests in a back yard, under a tent, and with limited facilities in an efficient manner and the food was hot when it hit the tables. Their passion and dedication to locally sourced ingredients really made me proud to provide to our guests. Three months later and those guests are still complimenting the food. Keep doing what you're doing, Mike and Sarah, and thanks for everything!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike and Sarah went above and beyond for our wedding. We had specific requests - including locally sourcing our food, and including duck as a main entree - and they exceeded every high expectation we had. We contacted them about a year out for our wedding and they were prompt at all times. We had a tasting with them which cemented the deal as the food is out of this world. We also challenged them to provide an ice cream bar (instead of cake) that was a total hit. The dinner was perfect, everything was perfect and we love and appreciate them so much!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I used Mike and Sarah as our caterers for our wedding and we could not be happier with the result. As food lovers, catering was one of the most important things for us, and we wanted to avoid the typical bland, boring meals that we were used to at other weddings. Farmhouse Table felt the same way that we did! Most of their ingredients come from local farms and businesses, and the flavor combinations that they think of are unique and tasty. Mike and Sarah made a huge effort to get to know my husband and me, and asked questions about our food preferences and all-time favorite meals to craft the perfect menu. They were also happy to make any adjustments we requested. My husband and I described a meal we once had on vacation that included a coffee crusted steak, and Mike and Sarah recreated it for our wedding menu using local ingredients. They invited us over for a tasting, which felt more like a dinner with friends, where we were able to talk through our plans for the cocktail and dinner service, as well as taste the delicious food they prepared, including Mike's amazing house-cured bacon and Sarah's incredible pies. The day of the wedding went seamlessly, and our guests raved about the food. I asked Sarah to save me a slice of her famous vinegar pie and found out the next day that she had saved me a whole pie (which took all of one day to devour). We can't recommend Farmhouse Table enough!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Farmhouse Table FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Linens
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, French, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Limited Bar, House Beer, Outside Alcohol