565 Blossom Road suite L, Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number

Madelines Catering 2
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing start to finish

Madeline's did an amazing job for our wedding this past Saturday. We received compliments from multiple guests about how our food was DELICIOUS (and not just "wedding food" delicious), and several guests with dietary restrictions said it was the best food they had ever had at a catered event. Try the scalloped potatoes - you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Madelines Catering's reply:

Thank you so much. We really appreciated that you choose Westminster and Madeline's Catering to cater you wedding!
  • Pauleen

Pauleen · Married on 03/02/2019

I used Madeline's for my engagement party. As an event planner, expectations are always high for any event we have. I have used Madeline's many times for client events, and everything has always been wonderful. Our engagement party was no exception!

My fiancé and I wanted seafood for our engagement party, so we went for a clambake. Madeline put together a creative menu that was inclusive of picky eaters. Everything was delicious. My father who has a compliant about most dining experiences, could not stop saying how wonderful the food was. The staff was prompt, hardworking, and so wonderful to all our guests.

If you're looking for a caterer, look no further. Madeline's is amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Madelines Catering 3

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

We planned the event from out of state 8 months in advance. Madeline was the picture of efficiency; with organized menus and a pastry shop suggestion (phenomenal), she helped us construct the exact event we imagined. They provided food, china, flatware, glasses, linens, and 3 staff (2 servers and a bartender). Our guests raved about the food and the team that served it was accommodating, diligent, and friendly. They even made up a plate of desserts for my husband and me and set it aside to be sure we'd get to taste them. There was plenty of food...which was awesome because the bride and groom were starving at the end!

Sent on 09/11/2018