23 Reviews for Madelines Catering

Mediterranean (1)
Seafood (1)
Gluten Free (1)
23 Madelines Catering Reviews

I used Madeline's for my engagement party. As an event planner, expectations are always high for any event we have. I have used Madeline's many times for client events, and everything has always been wonderful. Our engagement party was no exception!

My fiancé and I wanted seafood for our engagement party, so we went for a clambake. Madeline put together a creative menu that was inclusive of picky eaters. Everything was delicious. My father who has a compliant about most dining experiences, could not stop saying how wonderful the food was. The staff was prompt, hardworking, and so wonderful to all our guests.

If you're looking for a caterer, look no further. Madeline's is amazing!

Profile Picture Pauleen, 3/2/19, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Seafood

My husband (YAY!) and I got married at Artisanworks this past Friday and everything was perfect! I had been lucky enough to try Madeline's Catering before at a friend's wedding a few years ago (she had barbecue that I never quite forgot!) so I knew we'd be in great hands. Our guests loved the taco and pasta bars and all of the food was delicious and the staff was amazing and courteous! They were also so easy to work with during our whole engagement. As a wedding planner for a large catering company in another state I was beyond thrilled at the quality of service we received! Thank you all for an amazing day!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Our wedding website and hashtag was GetYourFatPantsReady. That meant the food needed to be nothing but the best, and it was. Oh so delicious. If you ever have the chance, try the smoked gouda potatoes you won't be disappointed :) Not only did everyone tell us how beautiful the venue was, but everyone was raving about the food for days after the event!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wedding was at Westminster and Madeline's Catering often does the food for this venue so I chose to go with them. The complimentary tasting was dynamic in what was served. We got to try a little of everything. The catering coordinator worked with me to make sure that my guests with special diets were accommodated. Myself and my husband really liked that we could personalize our buffet menu. We upgraded to the smoked gouda scalloped potatoes and our guests are still talking about them!!! I heard multiple compliments about all of the food throughout the night. We would certainly consider hiring Madeline's Catering again in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Molly, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Gluten Free, Vegetarian
4.7

Madeline and her team did an amazing job! They took care of everything allowing me to focus on our daughters special day. The food was excellent and the servers were very professional! I would highly recommend Madeline Catering for any event. When the opportunity arises I will be calling her again.

Profile Picture User6879784, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I worked with Madeline's catering through Artisan Works. We hosted our wedding at Artisan Works and chose to use the in-house caterer Madeline's based on word-of-mouth reviews were heard from family and friends. I thought the pricing was on par with other caterers, but absolutely loved the fact that the menus we chose were 100 percent cutomizable. We featured three food stations at our wedding with a wide variety of foods, and heard nothing but good things from our guests! I loved everything that I ate, and wish I had time to eat more! Highly professional staff and excellent food!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Vegetarian, American, Italian, Mediterranean, Stations

Amazing! Madelines is absolutely amazing and catered to our every request, the food and service was absolutely amazing and all my guests raved about the food!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

wedding buffet was delicious! Guests are still coming to us and saying how great the food was1

Profile Picture User5436572, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Madeline was great to work with! Her whole staff was kind and courteous and the food was simply amazing! It was just like the tastings and guests raved about it! I would Highly recommend Madeline!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a great experience with Madeline's. The staff was courteous & attentive. The food was very good. The guests are still commenting on how good it was.

The DeStefano/Hellis wedding party

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I absolutely loved working with Madeline. She was super flexible with the menu that we wanted, even offering special options and such a nice person to meet and work with. We had our wedding at Artisan Works, where she works out of so it was a very convenient and easy choice. Her food was delicious and received many compliments throughout the night. A month or so after our wedding we went to another event catered by Madeline and it was just as delicious. Her staff is so wonderful too, they called me by name all night, made me feel SO special and it was just so pleasant!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

All of our food and services from Madeline's was amazing! Throughout the night (and even now after our wedding) our family and friends raved about the food to us. We were certain about Madeline's even before we booked, and all of our expectations were exceeded. :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent food!!! We loved the large selection available when putting together the menu. Our guests loved the buffet. The appetizers and stations were all delicious. Highly recommend the chocolate fountain!

Profile Picture MaryBeth, 7/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Madeline's through Artisan Works as they are the in-house caterer. The tastings weren't the easiest to set up because they were 'group tastings' and you didn't get to choose any of the dishes that were prepared. So when we ultimately chose our menu we were flying blind on actual taste of those dishes. BUT despite the unease that comes with the unknown the food was FANTASTIC. Everyone was raving about it days after the weddingl.

Profile Picture User3378207, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

back in june 2014, we engaged madeline's for my son's rehearsal dinner. they did a fabulous job. would recommenf them or use them again.

Profile Picture elizabeth, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had our wedding onsite at Artisanworks and were so pleased we decided to go with their catering, Madeline's. We had a brunch wedding that included eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, salads and even vegan and gluten-free options like tofu scramble and sausage. Breakfast food is not that easy to make tasty in a buffet and needless to say, it is often VERY hard to accommodate different palates and restrictions while still tasting good. Madeline's did just that - it was a wonderful, fresh buffet and everything we hoped for. Delicious food, with a seamless set up and break down. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User2947863, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Madeline catered our wedding back in May. From the first contact to the day of our wedding they have been nothing but professional. Great food, great service and our guests all loved the food!

Profile Picture Richard, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Madeline was great! She was very helpful and the food was amazing. Her staff were friendly and polite and helped my wedding to go smoothly. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Clara, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Madeline's food was absolutely delicious, expertly prepared, and professionally served. She catered both our rehearsal dinner at ARTISANworks and our reception after the wedding. Both were flawless. She graciously accommodated our dietary and cultural needs and provided varied, interesting, and delightful dishes. There was plenty for everyone, and my schedule was followed to the letter. Madeline is very busy, however, and sometimes she was unable to respond to my emails quickly. However, she did respond in plenty of time for us to communicate effectively. Madeline is one of three caterers that I interviewed. I originally contracted with another caterer for the wedding reception but fired her because I tasted her food at a client appreciation event and because she was intrusive in other wedding planning (e.g., tried to be a wedding planner when the catering really needed more of her attention). After I dismissed the first receptioncaterer, Madeline accepted my request to do the reception catering in addition to the rehearsal dinner, and I'm so very glad she did. Absolutely wonderful, highly praised by my guests, and simply couldn't have been better.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/24/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Madeline's was the in-house caterer for our venue (Artisan Works), which made selecting the menu simple. We went with some less traditional options for the meal, but our guests were pleasantly surprised and thoroughly impressed with everything. The groom and I didn't have time to eat everything, but from what we've heard from family and friends each part of the meal was absolutely delicious.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Madeline was a complete and total class act. The food was delicious and her staff was highly professional and efficient. She made our day amazing. Everyone at the reception commented on how delicious the food was and I am so happy we worked with her.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing for our wedding! There were plenty of choices to suit everyone's palate and it tasted incredible!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Madeline catered my wedding and the food was delicious. I wish Madeline could have been in charge of everything for the wedding -- she was so easy to work with, professional, and reasonable. Also, her staff was great at the event. I was extremely happy with Madeline's Catering.

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/15/10, 5 Reviews