11859 Tammy Way, Grass Valley, CA 95949 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Farm to Table Catering

Farm to Table Catering is committed to providing the very best catering services to couples looking for an extra special touch for their wedding in Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Nevada City, Grass Valley, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to excellence in the food we serve and the services we provide. We use only the freshest and highest quality ingredients with a focus on seasonally-based menus and beautiful presentation.

With an emphasis on beautifully presented, locally sourced, seasonally available, and expertly prepared dishes, you can be sure that your wedding will be everything you dreamed it would be. Let Farm to Table work with you to bring your dreams to life.

Follow Farm to Table Catering on

Farm to Table Catering 7
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/16/2019

Farm to table perfection

I cannot imagine a better caterer exists. My husband and I really wanted delicious food at our wedding, and Jennifer and Carlos delivered times a million. We adored working with them -- Jennifer was super responsive, kind, and accommodating throughout the whole process -- but we enjoyed their food even more! From the gorgeous edible flowers that decorate their dishes to the seasonal menus to the fabulous and inventive flavors, my husband and I and our guests all raved about the food! My particular favorite was the steak with salsa verde -- yum! Finally, FTT was super flexible about allowing us to bring our own dessert and they even served it for our guests with vanilla bean gelato

Sent on 06/27/2019

Allison Viramontes-Nhan · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream team literally

I cannot say enough good things about Jen and Carlos. From the first email we were amazed by the candor, professionalism, and kindness we received from both Jen and Carlos. Even our tasting was perfect and we loved getting to know them and the fact that they really did try to personalize the menu to our tastes. Being able to work with Jen regarding the setup of the room and necessary rentals really did ease our minds. Their staff was amazing and we were even able to Chef Carlos right after the ceremony as he was sneaking back into the kitchen. We received so many compliments regarding the food and how it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. I can’t say enough good things about them. Our wedding was perfect and we know that was largely in part because of Farm to Table!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lynda · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding food ever

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Farm to Table is not your typical wedding food. No dried up chicken here. The food was amazing and seasonal and unbelievably delicious at our daughter’s wedding two weeks ago! We received so many compliments and every single one said how unexpectedly fantastic it all was and so unlike the usual wedding food we have all come to expect. Also the communication with Jennifer is quick and responsive, always helpful above and beyond. She helped me with all of my wedding concerns, even those unrelated to the dinner! I wish they owned a restaurant, it would be our favorite place to go! You will not be disappointed!! Excellent on all levels and such nice people, they have also become our friends. 😊

Sent on 11/02/2018

Farm to Table Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Jenn Robirds Events
    Jenn Robirds Events Wedding Planners

Farm to Table brings together superior service, gorgeous and great tasting food all in one place! Whenever I work with them they arrive early and are ready to create a flawless event for their client. They are a go-to for me as a planner. I cannot recommend Jennifer and Carlos enough!

• 11859 Tammy Way Grass Valley, 95949 See on map