11859 Tammy Way, Grass Valley, CA 95949 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Farm to Table Catering

Farm to Table Catering is committed to providing the very best catering services to couples looking for an extra special touch for their wedding in Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Nevada City, Grass Valley, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to excellence in the food we serve and the services we provide. We use only the freshest and highest quality ingredients with a focus on seasonally-based menus and beautiful presentation.

With an emphasis on beautifully presented, locally sourced, seasonally available, and expertly prepared dishes, you can be sure that your wedding will be everything you dreamed it would be. Let Farm to Table work with you to bring your dreams to life.

Follow Farm to Table Catering on

Farm to Table Catering 6
Farm to Table Catering 7

Allison Viramontes-Nhan · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream team literally

I cannot say enough good things about Jen and Carlos. From the first email we were amazed by the candor, professionalism, and kindness we received from both Jen and Carlos. Even our tasting was perfect and we loved getting to know them and the fact that they really did try to personalize the menu to our tastes. Being able to work with Jen regarding the setup of the room and necessary rentals really did ease our minds. Their staff was amazing and we were even able to Chef Carlos right after the ceremony as he was sneaking back into the kitchen. We received so many compliments regarding the food and how it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. I can’t say enough good things about them. Our wedding was perfect and we know that was largely in part because of Farm to Table!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lynda · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding food ever

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Farm to Table is not your typical wedding food. No dried up chicken here. The food was amazing and seasonal and unbelievably delicious at our daughter’s wedding two weeks ago! We received so many compliments and every single one said how unexpectedly fantastic it all was and so unlike the usual wedding food we have all come to expect. Also the communication with Jennifer is quick and responsive, always helpful above and beyond. She helped me with all of my wedding concerns, even those unrelated to the dinner! I wish they owned a restaurant, it would be our favorite place to go! You will not be disappointed!! Excellent on all levels and such nice people, they have also become our friends. 😊

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING!! Full service!! They need to be part of your wedding team!!

It took me awhile to write this review because I wanted to make sure it was perfect, because Farm to Table is PERFECT & AMAZING! From my first conversation with Jennifer I was at ease, she was thoughtful, an event planning expert and really explained to me how a wedding reception should flow. Once our first conversation wrapped up, I knew we needed to work with Jennifer and Carlos. Planning a wedding from across the country made me nervous, but Jennifer made it easy, she was so responsive via email and wouldn't hesitate to set up a call. Now onto the FOOD, we went to Grass Valley for our tasting and Carlos & Jennifer made it so fun! They had a beautiful table set-up and you truly felt like you were dinning at 5-star restaurant. When we left we couldn't stop talking about all the dishes and were so excited for our guests to enjoy. On our big day Farm to Table's execution was flawless, their team was so professional and friendly. Once cocktail hour started Jennifer made sure we each had a drink, apps & had beautiful plates of food at our table right when we sat. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was and how great the bartender & servers were, the next few weeks when we'd catch up with our friends and family that was the first thing they'd say. "It was hands down the best food I've ever had a at wedding, we felt like we were at a restaurant in wine country or the city". Not only is Farm to Table the full package (catering, bartenders, setup/breakdown, rental coordinator, etc), Jennifer also sent me a list of recommended vendors.They were all amazing and we ended up building our wedding team with their list and were in such good hands. I hope one day to work with them again for another event or they open a restaurant that we can go to! :) THANK YOU AGAIN Jennifer & Carlos for making our wedding day come to life with delicious food & service! You guys are the BEST!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Farm to Table Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Jenn Robirds Events
    Jenn Robirds Events Wedding Planners

Farm to Table brings together superior service, gorgeous and great tasting food all in one place! Whenever I work with them they arrive early and are ready to create a flawless event for their client. They are a go-to for me as a planner. I cannot recommend Jennifer and Carlos enough!

• 11859 Tammy Way Grass Valley, 95949 See on map