11859 Tammy Way, Grass Valley, CA 95949 Map · Phone number

About Farm to Table Catering

Farm to Table Catering is committed to providing the very best catering services to couples looking for an extra special touch for their wedding in Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, Nevada City, Grass Valley, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to excellence in the food we serve and the services we provide. We use only the freshest and highest quality ingredients with a focus on seasonally-based menus and beautiful presentation.

With an emphasis on beautifully presented, locally sourced, seasonally available, and expertly prepared dishes, you can be sure that your wedding will be everything you dreamed it would be. Let Farm to Table work with you to bring your dreams to life.

Follow Farm to Table Catering on

img192
img189

19 Reviews for Farm to Table Catering

Kristine · Married on 06/23/2018

The top notch husband and wife duo! Thank you so much, Jennifer and Carlos. Jennifer- you made our wedding planning so much easier by coordinating our rentals and responding to our emails expeditiously. We will forever appreciate your keen eye for detail. Carlos- we can’t thank you enough for how delicious our food was. Our guests were so impressed. No one will forget how amazing everything turned out. Thank you both, again, for making our wedding the best. We had a vision on what we wanted for our wedding and you two totally exceeded our expectation. Needless to say, our day was PERFECT. -The Nickells

Farm to Table Catering 1
    Farm to Table Catering 2
    Farm to Table Catering 3

Katie · Married on 06/17/2018

The operation is run by the cutest couple. Carlos is the quiet meticulous chef who will wow even your snobbiest friends’ taste buds. Jen runs front of house. That means she does all the menu crafting, costing, logistics, staffing… basically she makes it her mission to make sure your wedding is the very best dream wedding ever (and I do believe she means it).

We drove out to Grass Valley for our initial tasting. My wife and I were sold after a few bites and so we started talking logistics. Our wedding venue was a privately owned 1920s house up in Tahoe. Beautiful, yes. All inclusive, no. After the first few minutes it was clear we weren’t accurately describing the challenges they would face by taking us on as a client. This place had 2 tables, 7 forks, and a beautiful historic useless 1920s kitchen. They agreed to drive up to Tahoe to do a site visit.

Two months later they drove 1.5hr up to Tahoe to check out the venue. I am so glad they did. They really got a sense on why this venue was special -- and challenging. They decided it would be best to just build their own outdoor kitchen. Did I mention they want to make your dream wedding come true? As we walked around the property explaining our vision, they (respectfully) gave us logistical feedback, as well as grand vision ideas that we later incorporated in the actual wedding.

Wedding day: Just as it is supposed to happen, my wife and I just showed up to cocktail hour and everything was running smoothly. Every guest had a drink and was nibbling on hors d'oeuvres. Jen immediately greeted us with a custom hors d'oeuvres plate for us to inhale. Somehow Jen found out that I love prosciutto and melon and so there was one slice prepared just for me.

We got so many compliments on the food. People always say that your guests will only notice if it’s bad. They are wrong. I think people enjoyed the food more than the ceremony. And that says A LOT coming from very foodie SF-b

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so glad we hired Jennifer, Carlos and their team for our wedding. Not only was the food outstanding, but the service was excellent. My husband and I drove to Grass Valley for our tasting and we were blown away! I love that they use fresh and seasonal foods. Farm to Table is full-service, so they also helped with set up and break down. It is obvious Jennifer and Carlos really care about their clients. After family photos, my husband and I joined cocktail hour where Jennifer provided us with mini platters of all the appetizers we picked out. She was so sweet and even offered to bring us a drink. All night people kept telling me “the food is so good” and “I’ve never had food this good at a wedding”. At the end of the night, their team organized all of my cups, plates and bowls, which made clean up the next day a breeze. I would absolutely recommend hiring Farm to Table Catering for your wedding.

Farm to Table Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'ouevres? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Jenn Robirds Events
    Jenn Robirds Events Wedding Planners

Farm to Table brings together superior service, gorgeous and great tasting food all in one place! Whenever I work with them they arrive early and are ready to create a flawless event for their client. They are a go-to for me as a planner. I cannot recommend Jennifer and Carlos enough!

• 11859 Tammy Way Grass Valley, CA 95949 See on map