Fariha Wajid Photography

Wheaton, IL View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Hi, I’m Fariha! I’m a wedding and portrait photographer who specializes in South Asian weddings. My style of photography combines thoughtful composition, precise lighting, and your unique love story to capture timeless images. I am a photographer, storyteller, and a sucker for a good love story. I’ve been in your shoes—I’ve planned a wedding, and I know now that long after the gulab jamun and cake have been eaten, the groom’s shoes have been stolen (gotta love South Asian traditions), and your lengha and sherwani have been hung, your photographs will be one of the only things that remains after your wedding day. I’d love to be a part of your special day!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Z
    Zohra Married on 08/08/2021

Excellent experience

Fariha was an absolute pleasure to work with! We loved the end products and would definitely recommend her to others looking for a photographer to capture their special day! She was very organized and communicative leading up to the event. She asked about our preferences beforehand and definitely incorporated them in the pictures. We had a large event with over 500 people and she still managed to capture everything including portraits and family pics, candid photos of the guests, and pictures of the food and decor.
  • I
    I Z Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than just a photographer, captured amazing moments!!

Fariha was amazing, she did an amazing job and captured moments from are wedding that I could only hope for! Not only did she capture candid shots she captured the reactions and emotions during our couple photoshoot. During the wedding everything you planned becomes a blur and there's only so much you can remember in the moment. I remember after our cake cutting we were about to head over to get our couple photoshoot but Fariha had thankfully reminded me that I had gotten an anniversary cake for my sister to cut because I happened to have my wedding day the same as her anniversary. Had she not reminded me I would have totally forgotten about it. I'm so thankful to Fariha for all her amazing work and could not be happier that I chose her to capture my wedding moments! We were so happy with the photos!:)
  • F
    Fatima Married on 12/24/2016

Professional, Accomodating, and Downright Amazing

I cannot rave enough about FWP. Fariha is such a detail-oriented individual who went above and beyond in capturing our wedding memories. Prior to the event, she was very clear and prompt in her communications. She was very interested in getting to know the style of photos we wanted for our wedding, and was extremely accommodating. On the day of the wedding, she went out of her way to make sure every detail of the wedding was documented. She knew exactly what to capture before the event and paid particular attention to capturing our closest family and friends. If you're thinking about a wedding photographer, I would not even think twice before booking Fariha again and recommending her to all my family and friends.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• Afrin Designs
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 66 Reviews
    · Wedding Decor & Lighting

Wheaton, IL Wheaton, IL, 60187
Location of (Fariha Wajid Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding