About Fancy Seats

We've Got You Covered!

My daughter Jade and I started Fancy Seats when Jade wanted to be married and have her reception at the beautifully restored Rajah theater in Reading, Pa.  The venue was restored but the chairs were not replaced.  They were ugly!  Rental shops were very expensive so we've made a business of renting chair covers and tying bows.  We've kept our prices reasonable, while having beautiful linens. We have many happy past brides and look forward to many future satisfied brides.

Chair covers will help you take your special day to the next level!  Chair covers create an elegant atmosphere that your guests will remember for years to come.

We are a local company experienced in caring for your needs. Let us take the stress of this aspect of your special day. We will deliver and set up the chair covers.  Our average chair cover event is around $650.00  Our goal is to give you the quality and  customer service you desire!

Call us to discuss your chair cover needs!

Donna Hitchcock

Clean Up (6)
Delivery (6)
Setup (6)
Linens (3)

Fancy Seats was wonderful for my daughter's wedding. From the first call to them, I felt like I could believe what they said they would do and in fact, I could. Beautiful seat covers made the venue look very special.

Profile Picture Claire, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Fancy Seats for my daughter's sweet 16 party. Once they got all the covers on the chairs, my daughter's eyes where wide and excited with happiness. She said, "MOM, these complete the room and make it look lovely." So glad we used Fancy seats. They were a good price and the owner comes out and puts the seats on and takes them off, so I didn't have to worry. I would use them again for my next celebration. Thanks

View Vendor Response

2016

6 Photos

1 VIDEO

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Donna and her team has been great to work with and always responsive to short lead time inquires.

A word to the wise, Fancy Seats has beautiful covers to enhance the style and elegance of your event. Donna is the perfectionist you need to make sure every detail is exactly how you envisioned. Donna makes dreams come true so you will have a lasting memory of your special day. I highly recommend Donna and Fancy Seats to use for any events you may be planning.

We love working with Fancy Seats! It's wonderful that they can provide not only chair covers but sashes, linens, napkins, etc. Everything always looks stunning!9

Fancy Seats is a great company to work with! Always friendly and very professional. They do great work and will make any venue look perfect to your specific wedding needs and look.

Events

925 Hill Road, Wernersville , PA 19565   See On Map
610-763-2569 (phone)
Available by appointment only.
Allentown, PA 18101   See On Map
FL   See On Map
Hours by appointment.
Fancy Seats is a wedding Chair cover and linen rental company from Wernersville, Pennsylvania servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster , Allentown, and King of Prussia . Fancy Seats is a professional Decor and linen rental company that has been part of the Northeast wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Tyeing bows, so you don't have to!.