Fancy Seats Reviews

87 | Wernersville, PA

87 Reviews for Fancy Seats

87 Fancy Seats Reviews

Elaine Kaswandik · Married on 10/05/2018

Everything was done promptly and looked beautiful!

Fancy seats were great to work with. Very friendly and prompt. The reception hall looked beautiful!

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

Donna at Fancy Seats was great! Their prices were super reasonable, she was very responsive to any emails or calls, and provided a great service. Would definitely recommend!

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

Donna was very responsive and even when I didnt have enough table clothes and chair covers (my fault of course lol) she made it happen the night before!!! She even lived an hour away from my hall. I would deffinitly reccomend!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Fancy Seats's reply:

Thanks so much Alicia! It really was amazing to see the transformation of the Fearless Fire Hall into a beautiful ballroom for your reception. Congratulations again and our best wishes.

Ali · Married on 03/31/2018

Donna was very responsive from the beginning and was always quick to respond if I had any questions. She wasn’t local to us so Throughout the process I had some anxieties regararding everything matching perfectly! She was always so reassuring and sure enough she knew exactly what she was talking about when she helped us select our colors. On the day of she was very prompt and professional!! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful and elegant our set up was so much so that Eden Resort where we held our wedding, actually contacted our photographer and asked our permission to us our photos. Donna played a part in that by doing such a fabulous job with our table cloths, chair covers , and sashes. I couldn’t recommend her enough to help you pull your vision together on your special day!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Fancy Seats's reply:

Ali, Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day at The Eden Resort in Lancaster. Best wishes to you and your family, Donna

Denise · Married on 08/12/2017

We used Fancy Seats for my daughter's sweet 16 party. Once they got all the covers on the chairs, my daughter's eyes where wide and excited with happiness. She said, "MOM, these complete the room and make it look lovely." So glad we used Fancy seats. They were a good price and the owner comes out and puts the seats on and takes them off, so I didn't have to worry. I would use them again for my next celebration. Thanks

Sent on 08/15/2017

Fancy Seats's reply:

Denise, Thanks for your kind words! Everything did look absolutely beautiful! Donna

R · Married on 06/23/2017

Fancy seats provided chair covers, sash for the chairs and napkins for my daughters wedding in June. They did an outstanding job, were easy to work with and their prices great!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

My wedding reception was beautiful it was all a special thanks to Fancy Seats

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

Donna was great! My chair covers and linens were beautiful!!! Can not thank her enough!

Alex · Married on 10/01/2016

This vendor is very professional and serious-minded and delivers as promised. Exceptional service under time constraint. Will always use this vendor's service. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone desiring quality and efficient service.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Fancy Seats's reply:

Thank you Alex for your generous review! We look forward to assisting you again for your special events.

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2016

Donna at Fancy Seats was so wonderful to work with. She provided chair covers, sashes, napkins, and charger plates for my wedding. All of her supplies were in great condition and she set everything up so beautifully. Her flexibility and communication throughout the process was also greatly appreciated. I would recommend anyone use Fancy Seats to make their wedding extra special!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Fancy Seats's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Stacy! It was our pleasure to serve you at the gorgeous Allentown Renaissance Hotel. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2016

I absolutely loved our seat covers. I felt as though they gave the wedding a clean and elegant look. I highly recommend Fancy Seats - easy to work with and quick responses. I reached out pretty late in regards to my wedding date and was still able to receive seat covers. Thanks again for helping our big day look beautiful. :)

Donna was wonderful every time I called she was more than willing to help! When I arrived at the reception the chairs and table runners looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend Fancy Seats

brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Had a wonderful experience with Fancy Seats. The staff was very professional and curteous. I didn't have to lift a finger. The chairs were covered and looked wonderful for my reception. I would definitely use them again.

Anna · Married on 05/28/2016

Fancy Seats did a great job with my wedding! They were extremely helpful when trying to pick out the right color for me seat sashes! I would recommend them to anyone who is having an event and wants to avoid the hassle of setting the seat covers and bows up themselves. It saved me so much time when decorating the venue for my wedding!

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

It was the easiest part of my wedding!! They were super professional and they worked around all my requests. They were recommended to me from Theresa at Bear Creek Man Resort. I would absolutely recommend them to everybody! The chairs looked amazing!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Donna was extremely helpful and always responded quickly. The chair covers were beautiful and made our reception!

Rachel · Married on 03/27/2016

Donna is a sweetheart and so stress free to work with. We loved our tablecloths and at the last minute we decided to get burlap sashes for all the chairs. She didn't even bat an eyelash, she just made it happen and it was so great! Thank you so much!

Dorothy · Married on 12/05/2015

Donna Hitchcock of Fancy Seats was great. She was helpful, professional, knowledgeable and kind. And her prices were excellent and the chair covers were beautiful. Everything was delivered and set up as promised.

We loved working with fancy seats. They were very easy-going. Especially when we had to change the number of chair and sash rentals. Renting chair covers and sashes just made the wedding reception so much more beautiful. It brought everything together very nicely. Everything was well maintained and in great condition. I highly recommend fancy seats!

• W

Deven · Married on 10/24/2015

We couldn't be happier with our choice of fancy seats. They were easy to work with, and they were so reasonably priced! They didn't try to charge you ridiculous fee's for set up, pick up, delivery, extra delivery on the weekend. They were up front, and so reasonable. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Fancy Seats's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words! It was our pleasure to serve you. Donna Fancy Seats Weddings

Kevin · Married on 10/03/2015

Donna was fantastic to work with. Very accommodating and flexible. I was able to use e-mail (great for when I was at work and could not get to a private area to make a call), or phone when needed. Great value for the covers and very competitively priced. Didn't have to worry at all for the setup and tear-down - they took care of it all.

Ericka · Married on 09/13/2015

Amazing! I would recommend Fancy Seats to anyone to perfectly class any occasion. Our wedding was absolutely beyatugul because of this company.

My parents surprised my husband and I with chair covers for our ball room from Fancy Seats. They rented the Ivory Spandex chair covers with coral organza sashes. They looked gorgeous and tied the whole room together.

Lacey · Married on 08/29/2015

Fancy seats pulled together the whole look of my wedding. Made everything look beautiful and put together. The ladies set up for me as well as take down. The colors matched great and it was exactly how I wanted it. I would and will recommend them to anyone and everyone.