Fancy Peacock Events

Mount Joy, PA 17552 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date

About Fancy Peacock Events

Coordinating and planning have been a passion and joy of mine for close to 10 years. I began helping my Mom coordinate weddings at the church I grew up in. I loved helping her set things up, helping get everyone in place for the wedding, and keeping things running on time. From there, I began coordinating weddings for friends and acquaintances. After spending two seasons coordinating at a local venue, I knew it was something I wanted to do more of and began thinking about starting my own company. Fancy Peacock Events was born in 2013, and is now a reality. Thanks to the support and help of my husband Brandon, as well other good friends, I am ready to start this new chapter of my life. I am looking forward to working with you on your event

Follow Fancy Peacock Events on

Harper Parker Photography
Harper Parker Photography

10 Reviews for Fancy Peacock Events

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Joy lives up to her name and was an absolute joy to work with. Her attention to detail and keen eye made our wedding run perfectly. She is super organized and thought of every little detail. She set up the space beautifully, took into account every (random) request of ours, and even thought to box up some desserts for us to enjoy after the event that night. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made since it allowed to be just enjoy my wedding and have fun!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Jenny, I loved all your personal touches and the feel of your day! So fitting for you guys and I was so happy to be apart of it. You guys had fantastic vendors, and it made for such a great day. Your party and family were also just the best!! Thank you for your kind words! All the best!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Joy is seriously a heaven send! I was very skeptical about giving someone else the "reigns" of the wedding but Joy was perfect for someone like myself who is a control freak. EASILY the best money spent for the whole wedding. I can't praise her enough!!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Award

Fancy Peacock Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bring On The Bash
    Bring On The Bash Wedding DJs

As of writing this, I've only had the privilege to work with Joy of Fancy Peacock Events, one time and I hope that changes soon. Joy was in total control but not in an overbearing way. Sometimes planners get so locked into their pre-made schedule that they can lose sight of the big picture and cause more drama than creating solutions. Joy can go with the flow, which in my opinion is one of the best qualities of a planner. I wish I could team up with Joy for every wedding!

• Mount Joy, PA 17552 See on map