Fancy Peacock Events

Lancaster, PA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Coordinating and planning have been a passion and joy of mine for close to 10 years. I began helping my Mom coordinate weddings at the church I grew up in. I loved helping her set things up, helping get everyone in place for the wedding, and keeping things running on time. From there, I began coordinating weddings for friends and acquaintances. After spending two seasons coordinating at a local venue, I knew it was something I wanted to do more of and began thinking about starting my own company. Fancy Peacock Events was born in 2013, and is now a reality. Thanks to the support and help of my husband Brandon, as well other good friends, I am ready to start this new chapter of my life. I am looking forward to working with you on your event

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amy
    Amy B. Married on 10/15/2021

10/15/21 Wedding

If you’re going to make one definite decision about your wedding, make sure you book Joy! She was absolutely a literally joy to work with prior to and on the day of my wedding. Joy made my day so seamless and stress free. She was so organized with all of our details for the wedding. I also loved that she had her own rentals too. We ended up renting her velvet chairs for our sweetheart table. Joy was such an immense help in every aspect. We had an incident where both of our memorial collage frames broke. Joy literally saved the day and put them back together herself. She helped move items from our ceremony space to our reception that I was even questioning whether they could be moved. I can go on and on how much she made our day so peaceful. She was a true blessing to have on the day of your wedding. If you were like me and on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator, take this as your green light to hire Joy. It will be one decision about your wedding you won’t regret.

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! The commitment you two share is so evident and wonderful. I was honored and blessed to be apart of your special day! Also always happy to fix whatever needs to be fixed so the day can run smoothly. Wishing you many happy years together!!! Joy
    Kayla Z. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your wedding day is in good hands!

As a bride who thought she could do it all herself - do yourself a favor and set up a meeting with Joy. From our first FaceTime meeting, I knew she could envision our day the same way I could. My husband and I planned a very non-traditional, small wedding and Joy instantly convinced me she could help bring it to life. We booked Joy for our day-of coordinator, but anytime I needed reassurance throughout the whole process, joy was there. Her professionalism, experience, and ability to think outside the box made our day everything we wanted it to be. She allowed my family to relax and enjoy the day with us, knowing anything that went wrong would be expertly taken care of. She thought of every little thing from adjusting the schedule, planning picture locations, to handing me water at dinner. She was everywhere at once, and I never had to worry about a thing. Trust me, you want Joy to be a part of the best day of your life, she’s incredible!

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Ok, I'm actually tearing up. It was an honor and a pleasure to serve you guys on your special day!!! From your expert planning and perfect priorities to your wonderful family and friends, it was the perfect day and I was SO happy to be a part of it. Congrats and MANY MANY happy years to you guys!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca P. Married on 10/02/2021

Peace of mind

Joy was awesome to work with! We did her day of coordination services but she really was there for us throughout our planning as well! She was available via email to help us with any small questions we had. She sent out helpful tip emails periodically to help us stay on track with planning. Her details sheet for the day of was daunting, but only because she really gets to know the tiniest details of your wedding so that she can run the day smoothly for you and makes sure it’s exactly what you want! I was completely calm on my wedding day knowing that she was taking care of everything. And her emergency kit came in handy throughout the day too, haha. Can’t thank her or recommend her enough!

If you’re on the fence about whether to spend the money on a coordinator or not just pull the trigger and do it! You spend all this time and money planning your big day, you want to be able to sit back and actually enjoy it when the time comes!!

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

You guys did an incredible job planning and it was an absolute joy to execute your day! Every detail was perfectly reflective of the amazing couple you guys are, and the self-pronouncement was a first and favorite for me!! Thank you so much for letting me be apart of our day. Congratulations again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Bring On The Bash Bring On The Bash Wedding DJs

As of writing this, I've only had the privilege to work with Joy of Fancy Peacock Events, one time and I hope that changes soon. Joy was in total control but not in an overbearing way. Sometimes planners get so locked into their pre-made schedule that they can lose sight of the big picture and cause more drama than creating solutions. Joy can go with the flow, which in my opinion is one of the best qualities of a planner. I wish I could team up with Joy for every wedding!

Lancaster, PA, 17552
Location of (Fancy Peacock Events)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding