Lancaster, PA 17552 Map · Phone number

About Fancy Peacock Events

Coordinating and planning have been a passion and joy of mine for close to 10 years. I began helping my Mom coordinate weddings at the church I grew up in. I loved helping her set things up, helping get everyone in place for the wedding, and keeping things running on time. From there, I began coordinating weddings for friends and acquaintances. After spending two seasons coordinating at a local venue, I knew it was something I wanted to do more of and began thinking about starting my own company. Fancy Peacock Events was born in 2013, and is now a reality. Thanks to the support and help of my husband Brandon, as well other good friends, I am ready to start this new chapter of my life. I am looking forward to working with you on your event

Follow Fancy Peacock Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC

16 Reviews for Fancy Peacock Events

• Allie

Allie V. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!

I don't even know where to start about Joy! She was just truly a blessing to have as our coordinator. She she went above and beyond through our whole process. I was stressing about all the questions I had for all of my vendors and after meeting with her, she had all those questions and started getting answers within hours of the meeting. The amount of stress she took off my shoulders was huge and I was able to enjoy the last couple months of planning. She was focused, super friendly and fun. She also got stuff done, that needed to be done. If something went wrong at my wedding, I have no idea because she on it and made sure it didn't ruin our night. I am so so happy that we went with her and her business. I highly recommend her service !!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Oh my goodness!! I don’t even know where to begin. Your wedding was just incredible and I can’t believe I got to be apart of it!! You thought about so many things that made it a fantastic day for the two of you, your families and your guests. I was so happy to bring it to life. You guys rock!!! Thank you for letting me be apart of it. Congrats and so may happy wishes!

Ashley K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Everyone needs Joy!!

There is no other way to say it, but every couple needs Joy from Fancy Peacock Events to help run their event!!! Joy goes above and beyond to make sure no detail is overlooked!!! From reading all of the fine print in contracts, to sending vendor emails, creating timelines and check lists, Joy is on top of every element that goes into planning an event!! She kept us moving on a super tight timeline, dealt with issues so we didn’t have to and could relax and enjoy the day, and made sure everyone was where they needed to be! She answered late night emails and questions to make us feel more comfortable and helped us navigate this crazy, uncertain time, and pull off the wedding we had envisioned and sooo much more!!! Please hire a wedding coordinator, even if your venue has a “venue coordinator”!!! They work along side them and are there to fully help the couple have the day the deserve!!! We could not have done it without Joy!!! Best money spent and clever grateful for all she did to make the day perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Oh my word, I’m so humbled by all your kind words. I was beyond honored and excited to help you and family enjoy such an amazing and incredible day!!! You guys had an incredible plan from your decor, the guest experience and your vendor team and it was a joy to put it all together for you on the day. Thank you!!

Julia · Married on 09/19/2020

Phenomenal

Joy from FPE was simply incredible to work with. She went above and beyond in every way. She truly helped our vision come to life, and for a person like myself who has a hard time letting go of control, I felt completely confident that Joy would take care of things and for the first time could relax and let someone else handle all the details. She also executed our decor and styling of the day with perfection. We could not have asked for a more perfect day and it was all thanks to FPE.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Fancy Peacock Events's reply:

Julia, what an honor! I was so so so blessed to be apart of your day. Your ceremony was just the sweetest and most meaningful and everything was gorgeous! The vision you had for your day was incredible and made my job so fun and easy bringing it to life. Congratulations and many happy years!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Fancy Peacock Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bring On The Bash Wedding DJs

As of writing this, I've only had the privilege to work with Joy of Fancy Peacock Events, one time and I hope that changes soon. Joy was in total control but not in an overbearing way. Sometimes planners get so locked into their pre-made schedule that they can lose sight of the big picture and cause more drama than creating solutions. Joy can go with the flow, which in my opinion is one of the best qualities of a planner. I wish I could team up with Joy for every wedding!

• Lancaster, PA, 17552 See on map
    Location of (Fancy Peacock Events)